RPG Silent Night Orpg

Blackveiled

Formerly, Ban-Lord
Reaction score
No really lol, he still isn't finished! I know he has done a great job, but its not finished. I think all he needs to do is add the towns though.

Just one more town, and I still have to finish the new forest and the desert area. Since I'm adding a lot of new terrain to the map, its gonna take awhile.

Fire-Wolf

S.P.D Smoke Pot Daily, Legalize It!
Reaction score
Just one more town, and I still have to finish the new forest and the desert area. Since I'm adding a lot of new terrain to the map, its gonna take awhile.
Ok, got an date? Because you said should be a few days, then a week later still not done lol. But take your time you cant rush perfection right?

Fire-Wolf

Reaction score
!!Bump!!​
Also, i just want everyone to know, this has been my biggest map so far! Over 1,000 views!!

Fire-Wolf

Reaction score
Eh have we lost interest? Uhm people? Where did you go?!?! NOOOOOOoooooo...!!!

Fire-Wolf

Reaction score
Yes and im getting very bored with nothing to do. I sure hope ban-lord finishes soon...

Fire-Wolf

Reaction score
ban-lord still has alot of terraining to-do. So there might not be a new version out for a while. But I will add alot of things when he is done. Here are the planed additions:
- 10+ Abilities
- 15+ New Items
- New Wonderfull 198x198 Terrain
- 5 New Monsters
- 1(maybe 2.) Dungeon(s)
- 5+ New Quests
- 3+ New Pets
- 10+ New Pet Items
- 2 Brand New Towns
- New Monster Drops
- Ability Saving
- Better Terrain
- New Chat Commands
- New Quest System

All of those are planed for the coming of Alpha 3 but not all of them might happen untill alpha 4. Hopefully I will get them all in for Alpha 3 but you never know. This was just a little teaser for you guys =) If you have any questions just ask me!

Fire-Wolf

Reaction score
Why yes of corse! I found how to shorten it though. It was because the new shirts, pets, and pet items wernt stored. That is why you have a 56 character long code, and why mine seemed short.

Fire-Wolf

Reaction score
Lol it will still be long, as AceHart made a wonderful save and load system. It is just long when you get to that many things being saved.. But i will make a character with ur things level 56 and your pet and its things and see how long the code is.

CaptDeath

Reaction score
ok :D
i wonder how tbr kept theres so consistant

figured it out cause they only saved level as opposed to some massive 6-7 digit number

Fire-Wolf

Reaction score
Ya thats prolly the big reason that urs is so long. But if we used levels, then say ur at like 99 ur close to leveling (And you gotta kill alot of guys to get to 100 even from 99...) Then they save, and leave come back the next day, and load their guy. Its just at 99, now they gotta kill hundreds of guys to get to 100 again.. but his code might be like 100 chars long.. o_O Lets hope not though.

CaptDeath

Reaction score
did you add all the signs?
Code:
!@#$%^&*()_-+=|\}]{[/?.>,<'";:
besides the alphabet
Code:
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz
so the "alphabet"
Code:
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz!@#$%^&*()_-+=|\}]{[/?.>,<'";:1234567890

Fire-Wolf

Reaction score
ok the alphabet is this ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz1234567890!@#$%^&*()

Fire-Wolf

Reaction score
Not sure. May be a while because, once he gives back the map i still need to add things, and my WE computer is broken.. But I will prolly transfer wc3 from it to my new one. Also ban-lord hasn't contacted me for a while.

Fire-Wolf

Reaction score
I'm getting very worried im not sure if I'm going to wait for ban-lord anymore he hasn't pmed me in 2 weeks...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.