Simple model edit request

Weep

Godspeed to the sound of the pounding
Reaction score
[update] Request completed.

I'm hoping to get an edit to the Demon Hunter such that his blades are changed to additive blending mode (like energy blades) and the teamcolor glow surrounding the blades is changed to always be a Holy Light-esque golden yellow.

Also, I suppose, it would be nice to have it run through the model squisher so it's not 400kb. :p

Null-current, maybe you could do it? :D

Thanks in advance.

P.S. Is file attaching broken? No upstream network activity happened when I clicked Upload.

NullCurrent

( ゚ε ゚)
Reaction score
I'll see what I can do, just to be clear, you want the blades to be somewhat see-through and the glow just around the blades to be golden-yellow?

NullCurrent

( ゚ε ゚)
Reaction score
Well, I made it, but it may not be exactly how you want it... I had to make a work-around because blizzard didn't make the glaives very easily editable.

So, you are going to have to download all of these files and attach the transparent glaives yourself (the glaives were made by debode, and downloaded from here)
And I added the transparency already.

Then you can easily use my tutorial here to attach the weapon.
Just scroll down to the bottom of the first post, and there are instructions on how to attach the glaives. Also, I couldn't attach any hero glow onto the models because if I did that, it wouldn't move with the swords. So, I recommend adding an effect that you like and attach them just like you do with the swords.

PS I didn't send the model through the mdx squisher because I don't have it on this computer and I forget where I got it (and I'm lazy).

I'm sorry this model was kinda a failure, haha, it just seems that this model doesn't want to cooperate..

Attachments

• WarglaiveOfAzzinoth(Low-poly)_LeftHand.mdx
    7.7 KB · Views: 192
  • WarglaiveOfAzzinoth(Low-poly)_RightHand.mdx
    7.5 KB · Views: 198
  • IllidanEvilNEW.mdx
    435 KB · Views: 202

Weep

Godspeed to the sound of the pounding
Reaction score
Well, thanks for the effort :eek: but I was looking for the Demon Hunter, not Illidan...

And I can make the blades transparent to allow for attachments myself via skin, so unless you think you can alter the hero glow that's on his hands to be a holy golden yellow color, I guess that's it and I'll figure out the rest. :D

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.