[Simple Question(s)] Please Read!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GfameVideos

Reaction score
Instead of making dozens of threads, im gonna stick to this 1 for a while, if i have 1 or more questions.

My First/Second Question - Thanks to Mr-Death & Avaleirra

Third Question:
I need help to import models to my map. Cause if i click import file, my World Editor Crashes with error (World Editor-121 Doesn't Work Anymore). So if u can fix that, or anybody be so kind to give me his Messenger.

If u give me ur MSN, i can send u my map, and maybie u can import the files for me, save it, and then send it back? :O Thanks

Forth Question: (HARD)

Need a Trigger that Detects how many players there are, and then makes equal teams. :S (2 Teams) 1-5 Per Team. 2-10 In total :D

Thanks All! <3

BTW: This is for the Game, Tactical Warfare 'Versus'

mr-death

Acolyte
Reaction score
First Question:
If you want it +green, do it by Adding a custom Item ability: Item Armor Bonus (+1),
set the Item Ability to False, set the armor bonus to what you want, and then give it to your unit.
Or using the Trigger Action:
Trigger:
  • Unit - Add Item Armor Bonus (+1) to The unit
(yeah, the edited version, of course)
If you want it white, you'll have to use upgrade.

Second question:
Many units are targeted as "Ground" if you check all of them, especially Ground units.
To target JUST the ground itself, you must set:
Combat - Attack 1/2 - Weapon Type: Artillery

And, for further informations, please give me more details.

Avaleirra

Is back. Probably.
Reaction score
First question.
Use what the above guy said.
Trigger:
  • Unit - Add Item Armor Bonus (Whatever) to (triggering unit)

Second Question
Yes it will hurt enemies. It'll hurt allies as well.

GfameVideos

Reaction score
Thanks both, anyone up for the third plz? :D

Need help with a big ass trigger list :(

I need a Team deathmatch ( 1 team VS 1 Team (1-5 Players per team) trigger with a kill limit & Time Limit, but i need it to auto detect players to, and then make fair teams if possible?)

Any1 know how to? :D

Darthfett

Aerospace/Cybersecurity Software Engineer
Reaction score
Need help with a big ass trigger list :(

I need a Team deathmatch ( 1 team VS 1 Team (1-5 Players per team) trigger with a kill limit & Time Limit, but i need it to auto detect players to, and then make fair teams if possible?)

Please read the rules:

• Please be very specific in your posts. Don't just write something like, "Plz Help" in your thread title, and don't type it in all caps. We want to know what your problem is. So tell us!
  • We here at TH.net are not a Warcraft III editing service. Do not expect for you to hand over your map to us and have it handed back magically complete. It won't happen. So don't try.
    There are cases where the problem can't be readily seen in the posts, in which case you will be asked to upload the map for someone to look at, but they will only be looking at that one problem.
  • Here's the deal. You may ask more than one question in a single thread. But DO NOT ADD MORE QUESTIONS LATER! I.E. no more "User's Question Thread". They are unwieldy and very hard to follow. Start a new thread when you have new questions.

and then repost the question. Thanks. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.