Reaction score
I've a LITTLE question...

What the differences between :

This event :
Trigger:
  • Trigger - Turn on (Tes)

This :
Trigger:
  • Trigger - Run (Tes) (checking conditions)

and this event :
Trigger:
  • Trigger - Run (Tes) (ignoring conditions)

Im sure the function is same with each other, so what the differences.?:p

Thank's for the help:)

0WN3D

Reaction score
If im correct.... the 1st and 2nd is the same while the 3rd ignores what ever is in the condition of the 1st field....

Bankde

Reaction score
Turn on - That trigger will not run automatically (Enable trigger to run but there must be event in that trigger to make it run)

If trigger is turn off, no matter what is event or what happen, trigger will not working. (Use to prevent some infinite loop or triggering bugs)

Run - That trigger will run automatically (Either having event or not, action will run)
-Checking condition (if all condtions are true, action will run)
-Ignoring condition (no matter condition is true or not, action will run.

All of them are different.

xkid4ditya

Reaction score
@OWN3D
Thanks for the reply..:D

@Bankde
another question...Run trigger checking condition (if all condition are true), what does exactly mean.?
something like this...?
Trigger:
  • Conditions
    • ((Triggering unit) is alive) Equal to True
    • ((Triggering unit) belongs to an ally of Player 11 (Dark Green) Equal to True

those condition are true, so the trigger will run if ALL condition is true.?
correct me if im wrong...:)
and ty for your help..

GFreak45

I didnt slap you, i high 5'd your face.
Reaction score
turn on trigger makes it so that the trigger is capable of running off the events on it, run trigger makes it fire reguardless of events and whether it checks conditions or not determines whether or not the conditions are ignored

so the trigger directly above if checking conditions would only run if the triggering unit is alive and belongs to an ally of dark green without checking conditions they would not matter

but if u run a trigger through the run trigger command, there is no event response other than triggering trigger... so u cant use triggering unit, casting unit, attacking unit, damage source, etc.

-OverpoweR-

Reaction score
@OWN3D
Thanks for the reply..:D

@Bankde
another question...Run trigger checking condition (if all condition are true), what does exactly mean.?
something like this...?
Trigger:
  • Conditions
    • ((Triggering unit) is alive) Equal to True
    • ((Triggering unit) belongs to an ally of Player 11 (Dark Green) Equal to True

those condition are true, so the trigger will run if ALL condition is true.?
correct me if im wrong...:)
and ty for your help..

Yes, Checking Conditions will check if Conditions are ok and than it will run the actions of that trigger, Ignoring conditions,would just run the Actions straight up :)

tommerbob

Minecraft. :D
Reaction score
To clarify,

Using the Action RUN trigger B in trigger A, will fire trigger B immediately, interrupting all remaining actions in trigger A until trigger B is done running.

but if u run a trigger through the run trigger command, there is no event response other than triggering trigger... so u cant use triggering unit, casting unit, attacking unit, damage source, etc.

That is not correct. You can use Triggering Unit in trigger B if fired from trigger A.

You may find this thread useful if you have the patience to read: Running multiple triggers simultaneously

xkid4ditya

Reaction score
@-OverpoweR-
thanks for the reply, now i understood:D.

@tommerbob
i think what GFreak45's say is true, i/we cannot use triggering unit, casting unit, attackin unit, damage source etc because trigger B has no triggering unit, casting unit, attacking unit etc. In other word the action mentiond is always in trigger A. I think that is what he thinks:D

but, agree with you too. i/we can use triggering unit in trigger B if fired from trigger A, unless it using a variable.:D
and Oh! very usefull link you gave to me:)

thanks for the guys who help me, i did alot of experiment from your theory and its very usefull and helpfull.:)

+ rep;)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.