single player rpgs and bnet comunity

radromity

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
ok tonight i quit playing warcraft 3 battle.net perminatly becuse of the comimunity has gone for the worse and ive had it are there good single player rpgs out there like till the bitter end also how do you feel abount battle.nets comunity as well.

radromity

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
well thats the best i can explain it im not good at explaining and i cant help it got it :( im still upset

Daskunk

SC2 Forum MVP - TheSkunk #386
Reaction score
@Andrewgosu:
I understood it as:
Ok, so tonight I quit playing warcraft 3 on battle.net. It was primarily because of the community, which has gone for the worse, and I've had it! Are here any other good single player rpgs out there, like Until the Bitter end? How do you feel about battle.nets community?
Basically, he's fed up with the poor quality of B.net (90% dota, 10% advertisements, 80% jerks, 20% other) and quit to play single player "RPGs" like Till the bitter end.

Of course, in the translation from his language to ours, some of the original meaning was probably lost..

radromity

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
Thank you thats how it was.
Oh and im downloading both rpgs i will give feedback as soon as i can beat them.

Andrewgosu

The Silent Pandaren Helper
Reaction score
Well, there are different realms and Northrend (Europe) doesn't look so shabby.

DOTA is in abundance, but I see a lot of other games hosted, too.

I haven't met a lot of "jerks". Guess it's because I normally host my own footies games and don't let them join...

:D

It's your decision to give up, though, you shouldn't be so emotional about it and give up so easily.

Lobster

Old Fogey ofthe site
Reaction score
If you ever want me to host a game, Just whisper azure-guardian, I try not to be a jerk :).

I play us_west

CaptDeath

Reaction score
well im do not have an idea for a rpg you can play but if you wouldnt mind taking the bother and posting some C&C in my orpgs thread which will have a singleplayer counterpart
HERE

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.