Skins - Import a Skin

A

Antizer

Oh yeah :) thank you so much, ive been working on this so long now i finally know how to do it :D

Morno, have you tried to change the path to villager man's path ?

PurgeandFire

zxcvmkgdfg
Reaction score
i have made a skin for villagerman and i dont know the path for it.. please help

Don't revive old threads, check the post date first. This is a warning. :)

Just use the villagerman's path. If you don't know it, check it in the Image Extractor or check the model path in the object editor then just change the extension to .blp instead of .mdx because many skins have the same path as the .mdx.

DiFm

Reaction score
Model dissapearing

I tried it out and i got the model to show on the map right away just like i wanted it to. But when i tested it ingame there was just a shadow with no model. What am i doing Wrong?

afisakov

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
I have a similar problem with my models, I imported them, changed the paths, and when I restarted the world editor they showed up fine, but not in the map itself.
Does anyone know what would cause a model to function in world editor but not in warcraft 3?
p.s. I am using world editor unlimited, not sure if that is relevant.

Anti-krazy

Reaction score
errr im having trouble with step 5-6 it seems that my chimaera is still well a regular chimaera. it didnt turn black or any of the colors the skin color its suppose to be.

I did the preferences right and the custom path right (i think i put it as Textures\Chimaera.blp

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.