SMs rumor

Status
Not open for further replies.

rayquaza218

Reaction score
Ok guyz don't get angry and all, but theres this rumor going around that SM's don't exist anymore. But it seems that the people becoming SMs have suddenly cut off, and a certain SM has told me that the SM's have their positions all removed, and their just normal members, but now they still "look" like SMs as in they still have the privallege of putting stuff below their names.

Im just wondering, is this rumor true? because its kinda a big deal.

once again, SM's gms, members, please do not be offended by the post, i do not knwo where else to put this, and im super curious about it. Thanks.

aww man, i wanted something to be put under my name :(

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
SMs no longer exist. They don't get a private forum.

HOWEVER! Members who are helpful enough to be rewarded with the custom title ability still exist :) It's not "SM" anymore because all it is is that custom title. But it's still something.

Answer enough? :p

monoVertex

I'm back!
Reaction score
rayquaza218 said:
aww man, i wanted something to be put under my name :(

You will be able too, if you are helpful :p

Anyway, all you lost is a greater post count, since the SM Forum was a Spam Land :D

NiKaNoRoU_GR

Reaction score
smith_s9 said:
Anyway, all you lost is a greater post count, since the SM Forum was a Spam Land :D
still Ray is a modest person, so he can manage to take it over ;)
OH no wonder nika's post count seemed to have grown smaller...
I didn't have to do with that...I post everywhere that's why...

rayquaza218

Reaction score
huh what take over spam land? oh i would very much like to, well thats wierd, all of the sudden SM is gone, thats like monarchy abolished.

NiKaNoRoU_GR

Reaction score
rayquaza218 said:
huh what take over spam land? oh i would very much like to, well thats wierd, all of the sudden SM is gone, thats like monarchy abolished.
lol, you seemed to love having a custom user tittle...

DM Cross

Reaction score
Anyone who pokes the sleeping dragon will get burned :) Try me.

ON a nicer note, no one's post count is reduced. The SM forum was not DELETED, it was hidden. You can't see it, I can't see it, TH doesn't even see it. It's still there, though. The threads, the posts. All of it. Still there, hidden in the background...

Like a ninja forum :)

One of the reasons we sent the SM status to Hell where it belongs was due to the spam. Obviously, it's a bad idea to spam in the public forums, where there are rules that conflict with that notion :)

NiKaNoRoU_GR

Reaction score
Seth said:
Anyone who pokes the sleeping dragon will get burned :) Try me.

ON a nicer note, no one's post count is reduced. The SM forum was not DELETED, it was hidden. You can't see it, I can't see it, TH doesn't even see it. It's still there, though. The threads, the posts. All of it. Still there, hidden in the background...

Like a ninja forum :)

One of the reasons we sent the SM status to Hell where it belongs was due to the spam. Obviously, it's a bad idea to spam in the public forums, where there are rules that conflict with that notion :)
that's right :)
But we'll poke you xD
until you say 'ok! you are Ravens now!'

DM Cross

Reaction score
This is getting off topic XD The question has been answered, so I'm just going to close this :)

And by the way. Ravens are only close friends of mine :p

Lock down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.