Snow, oh snow!

Jessi

I'm so green. Like a Machine.
Reaction score
Well if you live in Alaska that would be kind of normal right? The one good thing about you snowed in people is you have more time to spend on the Internet - Lucky You :p

haha, ya, the problem though is that we're so used to tons of snow that it takes VERY special conditions to manage to get snowed in. Usually it takes a 4 ft + snowfall with ice, sleet rain, and extremely wet snow, whereas in other places you get 4 inches and the state goes into lockdown.

undeadorcjerk

The Ulitimate TheHelper.net Lurker
Reaction score
i bet your also used to the cold. Like you and i could stand out side and i'd be the first to give in to the cold.

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
If we got 4 inches of snow here in Houston the whole entire city would shut down completely.

undeadorcjerk

Reaction score
Yea, your people would probably see the snow and go.... "AHHHHH WHITE STUFF FALLING FROM THE SKY! THE WAR OF THE WORLDS IS ABOUT TO BEGIN"

*runs into the house around the corner and falls down the basement steps*

PB_and_J

level 85 anti-spammer
Reaction score
Love snow
Love snow
Love snow
Love snow
Love snow
Love snow

Yet we haven't had any that stayed yet, it's all the really light stuff that just blows away :( I'm so jealous of you :p

And winterpeg has the worst winters :p -50 Celsius and we wont ever have a snow day

Sim

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
God! :eek:

It snowed once again today.

Here in Quebec, when even the Colleges close, it means the storm is a huge one indeed. We are prepared for a hell of a storm, but this one...

You can't even walk in the streets :eek:

I don't have classes today though!

Rheias

New Helper (I got over 2000 posts)
Reaction score
It snows here about once in two or three years. It snows enough so it can be fun once in about five years.

It seems like most people who don't have snow like it, while the people who do have it, don't care for it. Ironic.

undeadorcjerk

Reaction score
I recently got a new layer of snow. It now goes up to my ankle, woop-di-fricken-do. But wait.... this snow is frozen soild..... PERFECT SNOWBOARDING SNOW!!!! time to go find a hill...... crap no hills in the city.... i hate moveing.

undeadorcjerk

Reaction score
BITCHEN! MORE SNOW FOR ME!.... still no hills....

Mer_de_Noms

Certified Badfish
Reaction score
Meh, I like snow. What sucks is having it here in Michigan. There are dirt roads everywhere, so the snow gets all dirty and gritty.

Its ugly :(

undeadorcjerk

Reaction score
I've been getting a little more snow every day now for the past week.

Newbwc3

Sephiroth_VII
Reaction score
Meh, I like snow. What sucks is having it here in Michigan. There are dirt roads everywhere, so the snow gets all dirty and gritty.

Its ugly :(

Thats where im from, my relatives are up there. I saw how muddy it gets when I was there one christmas.

Anyway it never snows in NC only if your lucky you'll get some. So yea I love snow.

I think most people who only experience snow once in a great while love it. BUT those who have to deal with tons of it year after year probably hate it.
For me I would love play around in 8 ft of snow, I dont think I ever got too.

Cornface

Avoid, if at all possible.
Reaction score
Gosh, I hate the snow when I have to get my ass to school everyday, cold, wet and getting in your shoes and everywhere. But on holidays, it is wonderful, and there just got to be snow on Christmas.

FireEffect

Gasp!
Reaction score
I had a winter weather advisory. Telling me that we SHOULD have a ton of snow over night. pfft yeah right. I woke up and it was 40 degrees and no snow anywhere. Not even frost.

Aqua Dragon

I'm made of water. Remember that now.
Reaction score
All Of that snow and all on your front door, man I wish I lived where you did right now Pineapple o_O. Our winter has been oddly... warmer then other winters. So more then likely it won't snow this year in Houston.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.