Some Questions "???"

vexoh

Reaction score
Im Making an RPG and i wanted to know a few things

1.How can i change the EXP rate of Monsters Exp: lvl1creeps = 50 exp lvl2creep = 100exp lvl3 creep = 200 exp Ect..
2.How can i Make my Players Gain gold when they Kill creeps (different ammounts of gold with different lvl creeps)
3.How do i Make a skill That gives 5 Agi, Int, Str?
4.I have learnt basics of making my Boss Fights more interesting, Now how would i Make him move around and Cast different Abilites when He is at Half Health or anything?? If their is a Tutorial On this please can i have the link :)
5. I wanted to Create a shop where you can combine items into better items, exp: the shop has an item called "claws of frost" If you have Claws of Attack and Orb of Frost, You can go to this shop and click the item "claws of frost" and it combines the 2 into the 1 item, How can i do this?
6.How can i make item drops from creeps using triggers?? because when i do it the easy way by double clicking the unit, Once they die and respawen they dont drop anymore

Thats All, I know theirs Many questions but i really need these Answered and im not pro on wc3 world editor so if you can keep answers simple it will be much appreciated, (You dont have to answer all, Even 1 answer to a question will be Awsome!)

NotInTheFace

Reaction score
1.How can i change the EXP rate of Monsters Exp: lvl1creeps = 50 exp lvl2creep = 100exp lvl3 creep = 200 exp Ect..
Here's a good tutorial on setting up the experience constants: http://world-editor-tutorials.thehelper.net/cat_usersubmit.php?view=68382

2.How can i Make my Players Gain gold when they Kill creeps (different ammounts of gold with different lvl creeps)
The gold a creep gives is set in the object editor (Stats - Gold Bounty Awarded). You have to set it for each unit type individually. You also have to enable bounty for the owner of the creeps if it isn't Neutral Hostile.

3.How do i Make a skill That gives 5 Agi, Int, Str?
Base the skill on Attribute Bonus (Abilities/Neutral Hostile/Hero in the editor)

4.I have learnt basics of making my Boss Fights more interesting, Now how would i Make him move around and Cast different Abilites when He is at Half Health or anything?? If their is a Tutorial On this please can i have the link :)
Here's a link http://lmgtfy.com/?q=wc3%20boss%20fight%20tutorial :)

5. I wanted to Create a shop where you can combine items into better items, exp: the shop has an item called "claws of frost" If you have Claws of Attack and Orb of Frost, You can go to this shop and click the item "claws of frost" and it combines the 2 into the 1 item, How can i do this?
There are many ways to do this, but unless you only plan on having a couple of combinations, you'll want to use some kind of item system. I can tell you how I'd do it, but I trigger everything in JASS, so you might not want to do it the same way I would.

6.How can i make item drops from creeps using triggers?? because when i do it the easy way by double clicking the unit, Once they die and respawen they dont drop anymore
Try something like this (but make it more interesting...)
Trigger:
  • Item Drop
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Dies
    • Conditions
      • (Owner of (Triggering unit)) Equal to Neutral Hostile
    • Actions
      • Set Temp_Point = (Position of (Triggering unit))
      • Item - Create Reward_List[(Random integer number between 1 and 10)] at Temp_Point
      • Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_Temp_Point)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.