Skinpack Some Skins

Daskunk

SC2 Forum MVP - TheSkunk #386
Reaction score
Good news: The zip file with skins and readme are uploaded to first post!
Bad new: I couldnt find the Zebra Dragon skin. (In The "random Skins" screenshot)

More feedback please! ^^

Also, im not 100% sure I put the right path for Alien Warlock, so if it (or any of them) dont work, tell me...

S

Sunken_Field

It looks like the only decent skins in this pack are C/P, and the free hands are utterly horrible.

vypur85

Hibernate
Reaction score
Lol... Whenever I look at the Demonic Ogre, it reminds me of Homer Simpson or Chicken Run. >.< The Axeman is cool :). The Zebra Dragon is nice too (from that angle). +R

Daskunk

Reaction score
It looks like the only decent skins in this pack are C/P, and the free hands are utterly horrible.
Thanks for the kind and helpfull comments Dr.Obvious. :D

Lol... Whenever I look at the Demonic Ogre, it reminds me of Homer Simpson or Chicken Run. >.< The Axeman is cool . The Zebra Dragon is nice too (from that angle). +R
Glad you like them!

Ty for the +rep, only one more to go for 100 rep. :)

sjakie

Cookie Be Awesome!
Reaction score
Meh....they all suck.....all....exept for the sheeprider and miniarthas!!!!!:D:D
I love warcraft sheeps, and a flying sheeprider is just wonderful!
And who doesnt just love tiny arthas...is anyone goana make a youth of arthas map?:D

sjakie

Cookie Be Awesome!
Reaction score
and who can love a mutant!?! ^^

You've been playing warcraft for quite a while now, so i supose u like it.
You've been watching to pointy eared, green, big toothed, dead-but-still-walking, half-cow, and tiny people all the time while playing this game,
and you're calling a slightly small headed kid a mutant u cant love?

sjakie

Cookie Be Awesome!
Reaction score
since when do peoples head get smaller as they grow (and he is a human so its totally unnatural) tbh, ur being racist against orcs and little people and dead half-cows (dead half-cows, wtf?)

Racist against orcs? Because i say they have green skin and big teeth? They DO have green skin and big teeth! Im not being racist against dwarves either because im just saying they are small, and they are. They know it, I know it, we both accept it. Im not being racist against them.

Arthas isent totaly unnatural (wel, he is after he takes frostmourne, but whatever), he's just a small kid with some kind of bloated head disease from wich he slowly recovers while growing up.

And no, its not dead half cows, its walking dead, and half cows. Since the dead walk, and the tauren look like cows.

Daskunk

Reaction score
tauren look like cows.
They do? You need to see more cows!!! :eek: :eek:
This is a cow:
cow%20grazing.jpg
They dont walk on 2 legs and carry logs, im afraid!

His bloated head does look dumb... But funny. :D

duyen

Reaction score
"oger" is spelled ogre try looking at the red line underneath the word...

OFFTOPIC: I also live in NY (not the city either, though I've been there.)

Daskunk

Reaction score
"oger" is spelled ogre try looking at the red line underneath the word...
There us no red line. Me be usin' opera, wich atm isnt set up to have spell checker and I didnt use word perfect or anything... But thanks for pointing that out.

OFFTOPIC: I also live in NY (not the city either, though I've been there.)
Never been there either, citys suck! (Or any place were theres that many people.... one neighbor on either side, we dont need to be packed like sardines!).

E

EllisLad

Axeman - Best out of them all in my opinion.
Flying Sheep - Good Idea. But The face is a bit sharp on the edges.
Ogre - Just looks like a retard xD
Pumpkin Man - Looks more like a deformed orange orc to me :p.
Ogre Warlod - Too much like Rexxar.

gameman

It's been a long, long time.
Reaction score
Sweet now i can kid arthas and the kid demond hunter in a school based cinimatic.

FireEffect

Gasp!
Reaction score
What is riding that sheep? I cant tell, but i think that is the worst skin in this pack, either that or the demon hunter demon thingy. Why didnt you use the flying sheep wings for the sheep flyer? They are from the gryphon rider.

Daskunk

Reaction score
What is riding that sheep? I cant tell, but i think that is the worst skin in this pack, either that or the demon hunter demon thingy. Why didnt you use the flying sheep wings for the sheep flyer? They are from the gryphon rider.
Mmmhm. I though they were crap to, I somebody else said they liked them, So I posted pics. Then people on here said (some of them) they were good. So I attached and submitted them. I myself dislike all of them.

A wolf is riding the sheep. The flying sheep wings wouldn't go good with it at all, IMO..

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.