someone to help with EVERYTHING

Daicos

Reaction score
sorry for all the posts but i got like a load of questions... with triggers etc... i need someone that i can pm of talk to on msn so i dont have to keep posting... if thats u then tell me!

now to my question...
E
Unit leaves region
C
Triggering unit is hero equal to true
A

I need it so that all the player owned units on map are hit with ensnare so they cannot move ... and i need the Condition to be triggering unit is player owned but cant find it

Charapanga

Reaction score
Code:
Untitled Trigger 002
    Events
        Unit - A unit leaves [COLOR="Red"]No region[/COLOR]
    Conditions
        (((Triggering unit) is A Hero) Equal to True) and (((Triggering unit) is in (Units owned by [COLOR="red"]Player 1 (Red)[/COLOR])) Equal to True)
    Actions
        Unit Group - Pick every unit in [COLOR="red"](Units in (Playable map area))[/COLOR] and do (Actions)
            Loop - Actions
                Unit - Create 1 Dumm for (Owner of (Triggering unit)) at (Position of (Picked unit)) facing Default building facing degrees
                Unit - Add Ensnare to (Last created unit)
                Unit - Order (Last created unit) to Orc Raider - Ensnare (Picked unit)
                Unit - Add a 1.00 second Generic expiration timer to (Last created unit)

you can change anything that's in red, oh and in conditions be sure to use the "AND" thingy

And if you need any more help, just send me a PM and i'll see what i can do

Dumm = Dummy unit(unit with alot of mana, no collision, no skin, no flying height, no atack, and the abilities: Locust, Ghost, Invunerability(neutral)) - You can also hide it using action "Unit - Hide Last Created Unit"

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.