[Spell Ideas] Assassin // Javelin Thrower // Shadow Walker

Happy

Reaction score
hey all...

i ran out of ideas...so i ask you for help...

ive got an assassin in my map with the murloc hunter skin (the yellow murloc thingi) and need 3 new spells for it. 2 normal spells with 10 levels and 1 ultimate spell with 5 levels.

at the moment it has only one spell...

Poison Net
The Assassin throws a net soaked in poison. Holding the target for X seconds and damages it by Y HP/sec for 5 seconds.

this assassin shall NOT be like other assasins just invisible, backstab and so on....it shall have traps & poison attacks...

also i have a javelin thrower in my map...troll hunter model...

i need every spell for him so feel free to publish your ideas ^^
(means 3 normal spells with 10 levels and 1 ultimate with 5 levels)

third hero is the shadow walker...model of the morphed demon hunter (nightelves hero thingi)....at the moment i have no idea what his specilization shall be but i know youll have good ideas^^
for him i need 3 normal spells (10 levels) and 1 ultimate (5 levels) too....

and no dota or any other maps copys please...

thanks in advance

greetz happy

TomTTT

Reaction score
Aren't they all pretty much alike?
anyway spell ideas:
Assassin
Venom Claws
The Assassin fills his claws with a deadly venom, causing each of his attacks to poison the victim X for Y seconds. (X = damage, Y = time)
Stealth Trap
Creates a trap around a targeted position, causing every unit who passes by it to be completely stuck until either he dies, or the caster. Each level increases amount of traps able to plant and distance from the targeted position and a unit to get trapped.
Kinda lame i think, but it's hard to make those stuff of poison only.

Shadow Walker
Smoke Screen
The Shadow Walker creates a smoke screen covering X distance, while causing enemy units within it to take Y damage when they step in it, and giving the caster Z% evasion as long as he stays inside it. (X = distance of the smoke, Y = amount of damage per second, Z = Percent of evasion probability.)

I didn't have much original ideas so... Hope this is nice.

Necrach

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
For the Murloc assassin, it would be nice with some kind of wave spell or life steal, to use in combo with the net so that the target cannot run away. Heres a suggestion
Murloc Spikes
Places some spikes on the ground, dealing x DPS to any ground unit standing/walking on it (not buildings). The assassin himself is immune to the damage, but note that no other units are.

JAVELIN THROWER
Ive got an idea for the ultimate. Transforms him to the Troll Berserker model for 70 seconds, granting bonus hit points and +armor. The Troll berserker also have the Berserk ability. When it is used, it lasts for 10 seconds and grants MASSIVE attack rate bonus (maybe damage bonus as well). After it have been used, the troll is transformed back into a normal headhunter. If the Berserk has not been used after being a berserker for 60 seconds, it is automatically activated the last 10 seconds of duration. Do you see what I mean? :eek:

SHADOW WALKER
Arcane Shadow - Turns Shadow Walker (and maybe some nearby allies?) Ethereal for x seconds, eg. they can only be damaged by magical attacks.

Also, a nice combo with this skill would be a passive Spell Damage reduction, granting 5% reduction/level or something :)

Whoareyou.

Reaction score
Acidic Gas

Throws a vial of acid at a target area exploding on impact. Gives enemies poison buff and does dps while slowing attack and movespeed.

Toxic Waste

Channels 5 seconds. The Assassin takes time to find a toxic can and then fastly gets it and arrives at location just in time to throw the gas at a target unit. Poison buff does dps and slows movement. Also spawns a toxic can for 15 seconds to block enemy.

Poisonous Guard

The Assassin uses her/his special poison tactics. Makes a circle of toxic cans to protect him/her. Enemies within 100 range get slowed and stunned.

Poison Shield

When activated, gives the caster +5 armor and melee attackers get poisoned. Ranged attackers get slowed longer than melee.

Acid Blocker

Makes a line of toxic cans to block an enemy of moving. Makes 3 cans/5/7 per level and goes in a straight line. Explodes in 5 seconds slowing every unit in contact.

Nenad

~Choco Coronet~ Omnomnom
Reaction score
Rising Shot

Throws a javelin into the ground which travels to the target area. (no missile or any effect). After x amount of time the javelins reach the area and impale everyone within it to deal y amount of damage and stun for z seconds. Large casting range (1500~).

aki15

Reaction score
Shadow Walker
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shadow Pact
Shadow Walker makes a pact with shadows. When activated Shadow Walker gains attack speed and movement speed, it also loses 80% of it's vissilibity, for cost of his health and mana per second.

Shadow Play
When activated, Shadow Walker has x% chance to get invisible for 2 seconds when someone hit's him.

Javelin Thrower
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Recruitment Trap
Javelin Thrower put's a Shrub/Bush on a ground and when someone stay on it, bandit come from a bush and hit with posioned spear for x damage, and x damage per second. Lasts 4 seconds.

Whoareyou.

Reaction score
Btw first ideas were for Assassin [Prolly could tell]

=Shadow Walker=

Invisible Stalking

Turning invisible for a short moment [5-10 seconds] you teleport to a target area and follow the nearest unit/hero.

Stealth Sense

You are able to sense invisible enemies. [Gem of True Sight]

Unseen Target

Makes the whole screen for everyone except caster black for 10 seconds for the caster's hero to escape or fight.

=Javelin Thrower=

Javelin Rampage

The Javelin Thrower has loads of extra Javelins. Increases attack speed by 45% and giving 20% chance to miss.

Careful Aiming

The Javelin Thrower takes his/her time to shoot an enemy. Decreases attack speed by 45% and giving 45% to critical for 3x dmg.

Javelin Barrage

The Javenlin Thrower gets his extra loads of Javelins, gets 10 with each hand at a time and throws them at a target area. Making Javelin doodads to block enemies and dealing 145 dmg.

Throwing Instincts

The Javelin Thrower has a lot of experience with throwing. Gives him a chance to increase attack speed by 25%.

Rushing

The user has a lot of experience being targeted or hit by enemies. Gives 10% evasion, 15% more movespeed.

mirrorman1de

Cool Member
Reaction score
For the assassin it would be a nice mechanic if it deals additional dmg to poisoned targets only, as a passive ability, as to say infusing attacks.

Its much more elaborate than just a +dmg or a +crit spell.
There is an icon for a passive poison spell.
Quite an easy trigger:

Trigger:
  • infuse
    • Event
      • When a units is dealt damage
    • Conditions
      • Attacked unit has buff X, Y, Z
      • Attacking unit is Assassin
    • Actions
      • Attacking unit deals W damage to attacked unit

Since u want many units to be poisoned, you go for poison traps, which are wards but donts stun but either trigger an acid bomb (one time shot, but with slow) or an abo like stationary poison cloud, which infects all trespassing units for X seconds (prolonged effect).

Or u simply go for a passive that increases the dmg of all ur poison spells like toxic poisons. Based on engineers upgrade ability.

as u see, i like it simple :)

Whoareyou.

Reaction score
Ah, so like an extra poison buff? So the poison makes the enemy get damage per second and if you attack its practically that x2.

Happy

Reaction score
really good ideas but i want more ^^ ;)

please guys give me your ideas ^^

Whoareyou.

Reaction score
=Javelin Thrower=

Sharp Javelin

You carve one of your javelins carefully making it have a spikey point. [Channel 3 seconds] Then you hit an enemy for dmg.

Javelin Rush

You gain 25% ms for a duration letting you run somewhere then you throw javelins at a target unit [2k range] [125 dmg]

Rage of the Javelins

When you get lower than 30% hp your javelins get mad at the enemy. Stuns enemy for 5 seconds while doing 225 dmg.

Javelin Massacre

You throw javelins at a line dealing dmg for every unit in the line.

Rocket Throw

The Javelin Thrower hurrys up and throws his javelin making an auto 3 second stun 125 dmg.

Dull Javelins

Each javelin is now dull. Less dmg and more hp?.

Javelin Trap

You throw javelins in a circle around a target. Makes spear/javelin doodads lasting 15 seconds to block enemy or trap.

NoobImbaPro

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
:Javelin thrower:
Code:
Javelin Power (passive):
When hero throws the javelin to the enemy it hits with force and makes him bleed and the distance matters.
enemy in 
300 radius:+30% AS, 5 Bleed damage for 1 second, -20% damage
500 radius:+15% AS, 10 Bleed damage for 1 second, +0% damage
700 radius:+0% As, 30  Bleed damage for 1 sec, +20% damage

Javelin explosion (Active):
Hero places a bomb on javelin and throws it at a point (vast cast range) and it detonates after 5 seconds from spell cast. Speed of javelin , damage and area of effect increases per level. If javelin detonates before its landing the damage increases by 30% and effect range is reduced by 50%.
:Assassin:
Code:
Sabotage (Active):
For a couple of seconds assassin gains ability to remove attack from enemy and slows him by a portion of his movement speed.
May last for up to 4 seconds.
And slow is up to 30% assassins speed.(it's constant even assassins speed changes during effect)

Counter strike (passive):
There is a chance to counter strike an incoming attack (even ability) with a major hit that becomes even stronger.
Up to 25% chance and becomes 15% stronger when counter strike again within 10 seconds. (doesn't matter if is another target)
:Shadow Walker:
Code:
Moon walk (passive):        doesn't refer to Michael Jackson :P
During night shadow walker becomes invisible and has increased chance to remove up to 10% max mana of enemy unit.

Shadow replica(passive):
When being hit by an ability or attack the is a chance to create a shadow of enemy unit for your enemies. The shadow unit's hp is linked with enemy's hp, so when you attack it up to 20% of damage taken is transfered to enemy unit.

KaerfNomekop

Swim, fishies. Swim through the veil of steel.
Reaction score
Javelin Spray Trap - The Javelin Thrower places a trap that explodes after a few seconds to release a Javelin at every nearby enemy.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.