[Spell] Sentinel on units

elpini0

Reaction score
Hi! I have searched on this page for this spell...

The idea of the spell is to target a unit and have permament visibility over that units, just as sentinel with the trees but with units and in such a way that the affected player won't notice he is being "watched".

I tried changing the posible targets of the original spell "Sentinel" but this won't work....

Any ideas?

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
faerie fire will add a buff to your unit, if you dont want the observed player to notice that ability being used on him trigger it yourself.
theres an action like this in GUI: "unit - allow shared vision of (Triggering unit) to (Triggering Player)"

Wummi

Just Relax and Smile!
Reaction score
Make a dummy at the temp_point of the target unit of ability being cast for triggering player every 1 second, and set a 1.5 second expiration timer for the dummies.

elpini0

Reaction score
faerie fire will add a buff to your unit, if you dont want the observed player to notice that ability being used on him trigger it yourself.
theres an action like this in GUI: "unit - allow shared vision of (Triggering unit) to (Triggering Player)"

HEY!! THAT DID IT!!

Thank you!!! ^^

I created an item based on the wand of lightning, changed it's ability to sentinel, modify this last ability and used the following trigger:

Trigger:
  • Spy bug Ability
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Starts casting an ability
    • Conditions
      • (Ability being cast) Equal to Spy bug
    • Actions
      • Unit - Allow shared vision of (Target unit of ability being cast) to (Owner of (Triggering unit))

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
remember this is not that easy to be dispelled if you ever want to.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.