Spell that Shields from physical damage?

warcraft7

Reaction score
Spell that Shields from physical damage?(and Breaks after 100)

How can i make a spell that blocks 100 physical damage?...havent tried anything yet cuz i couldnt think of anything...ty for any help...

tommerbob

Minecraft. :D
Reaction score
You would need a damage detection system.

Add the resistant skin ability to the unit. Then track when damage taken > 100, and remove the ability.

Edit: Actually on second thought I don't know if that would work. Does damage detection track the reduced damage from resistant skin? If not, you would need to trigger the whole thing, which could turn into a big pain if you want to block ONLY physical damage.

Tawnttoo

Reaction score
I made a shield system in GUI. It's MUI but it doesn't check the damage type. I can attach it here if you want.

HydraRancher

Truth begins in lies
Reaction score
You would need a damage detection system.

Add the resistant skin ability to the unit. Then track when damage taken > 100, and remove the ability.

Edit: Actually on second thought I don't know if that would work. Does damage detection track the reduced damage from resistant skin? If not, you would need to trigger the whole thing, which could turn into a big pain if you want to block ONLY physical damage.

Also, you'd have to add damage taken up until it's bigger than 100. And even then if the player holds 2 shields then there's a problem.

warcraft7

Reaction score
i think ill just use anti magic shield...dont wanna go through all this trouble lol itll work just fine for what im doing

FhelZone

Have a drink of a nice cold mellowberry juice!
Reaction score
@HydraRancher
I think that would be 'Hardened Skin' set the minimum damage taken to 0 and ignored damage to 100.

@KaerfNomekop
Yes, it does only block magic damage, the other magic shell makes the unit magic immune.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.