Spell/Tree Respawn

Nightshadow

Reaction score
Okay hey all =) Im sort of having trouble with two things... #1 --->
A spell I cannot remember how to make... i remember it had to do with Angles... from point of casting unit to target unit of a.b.c, but anyways, i would like to make a blink, which I set the targets and u can only target enemy units, all units in the way of the blink(if you like)'s movespeed is decreased by 25%...I need some help with that please :)
And also Im making my own DotA style mod, and practising on different maps still, terrain is complete and lookin good(i am terrainer haha), 3 rather basic heroes complete, mid-lane creep spawn complete, need some advice on basic stuff like... Tree respawns! I wouldnt want abilities to pwn the trees and they dont come back haha =)) I have many shop owners secretly placed in the forests so i wouldnt want anyone to just be able to chop theyre way in, for instance. :eek: .
Any help would be so much appreciated, thxs guys! happy mapping, oh, and if you want some terraining tutorials regarding anything feel free to post em below =) Ill help out all i can!

Fallen-Kid

Reaction score
Code:
Destructible - Pick every destructible in (Playable map area) and do (If ((Destructible-type of (Last created destructible)) Equal to Summer Tree Wall) then do (Destructible - Resurrect (Picked destructible) with (Max life of (Last created destructible)) life and Show birth animation) else do (Do nothing))
does that work???

Baltazhar

Reaction score
Depends on when u want it activatied. If u want it activated everytime a tree dies, then yes. Otherwise I'd choose "Every X seconds of gametime".. A periodic event.

- Baltazhar

EDIT: Oh and another thing. The ability ur talking about. U want it to target an enemy unit, then blink the Hero to the targeted unit, and all enemy units between the Hero and the target, get's slowed? Right?
Does anything special happen to the targeted unit, or does it get the slow too?

Nightshadow

Reaction score
Yes thats quite right ^^ Sorry if i was being a bit vague previously... must have been a bit daft that day lol =) Yes id like the target to get slowed too, but im sure i can do the target one... but maybe a leakless example would be appreciated, its an ability called Shadow Slice, so it should damage the target.
Oh thxs for the tree thing =)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.