Iconpack Starcraft 2 Icon Pack

kingbdogz

The Edge of Eternity is upon us.
Reaction score
Is this going to approved anytime soon? I mean come on the quality isn't amazing but it is VERY useful. :(

kingbdogz

Reaction score
Could anyone that got these upload them please? I recently re formatted and all my icons were gone, and the link is broken. Thanks in Advanced.

kingbdogz

Reaction score
How is it going there? Im waiting for the units:D. What race u will do first?:)

Well I can't do too much since I don't have them anymore. If someone who downloaded them gave them to me I could start working on them again.

TwiLight

Reaction score
Huwhaaat!! Always make a back-up of your works. I still didnt download it yet. Oh, the download links are dead, i didnt tried it since now. WaaaaH.

Sim

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Rapidshare said:
Error

This file is neither allocated to a Premium Account, or a Collector's Account, and can therefore only be downloaded 10 times.

This limit is reached.

To download this file, the uploader either needs to transfer this file into his/her Collector's Account, or upload the file again. The file can later be moved to a Collector's Account. The uploader just needs to click the delete link of the file to get further information.

Hmm. :rolleyes:

WolfieeifloW

WEHZ Helper
Reaction score
Next time just upload them to the site :p .
Only include the BLP's as they're smaller then TGA's and that's all people really need.
Plus, this site won't take them down / break unless you personally take your ZIP down or TheHelper leaves, which isn't going to happen anytime soon ;) !

Sim

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Rules said:
Upload the map as an attachment rather than using some file hosting site. It probably wouldn't take much of your upload space and this way you can be sure that it will stay up as long as the site itself is.

:banghead:

Well, let's wait and hope for the best!

kingbdogz

Reaction score
Ok sorry lol Luckily for me I still have the bmp's on the front page. Soon I will convert them to tga and blp and upload a map with them. :thup:

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.