Iconpack Starcraft 2 Icon Pack

kingbdogz

The Edge of Eternity is upon us.
Reaction score
Could A Mod Please Change The Thread Title To "Starcraft 2 Icon Pack." Thanks In Advanced!

Updates:

Update 1: Added Protoss Probe.
Update 2: Added Zerg Hydralisk.
Update 3: Added Zerg Cinematic Hydralisk.
Update 4: Took out portraits, Size reduced greatly. BTW this pack also includes BMP versions of the BTN's and also TGA's of all BTN's and DISBTN's that's why the size is quite big.
Update 5: Added TGA and Normal Versions of the Packages.
Update 6: Added SCV, Reaper, Battlecruiser, Stalker and ProbeV2.
Update 7: Added low quality Overlord, unless someone can find a better picture of the portrait this is the best I can do.

Starcraft 2 Icon Pack

Hey I once made a Starcraft map with some Starcraft 2 units in them. The problem was that I could never find any icons for them. So I made this Icon pack featuring Some units from the Highly Anticipated Starcraft 2 for all those Starcraft mappers out there. I made these out of the Unit portraits. +Rep and credits would be nice if you use.

Zerg:

Cinematic Hydralisk:
a5b10d36.jpg

Hydralisk:
c9d9b67d.jpg

Baneling:
93006dec.jpg

Kerrigan:
1d99fc32.jpg

Corrupter:
3fdfc9a6.jpg

Lurker:
e448941a.jpg

Mutalisk:
bc5621fe.jpg

Overlord:
8f5e55d1.jpg

Protoss:

Stalker:
2ae36f03.jpg

ProbeV2:
ff629e69.jpg

Probe:
c4ecbe40.jpg

Dark Templar:
757d9074.jpg

High Templar:
c2d5eaeb.jpg

Archon:
2b85c632.jpg

Void Ray:
4b696e0b.jpg

Zealot:
a6780b17.jpg

Terran:

Reaper:
c798a652.jpg

Battlecruiser:
82332369.jpg

SCV:
ed8d143c.jpg

Hellion:
c30c0c83.jpg

Thor:
962eb0cf.jpg

Marine:
30041958.jpg

Marauder:
d221541b.jpg

Enjoy!

Normal Version Download Link (Just has BLP icons) Size: 458 KB

TGA Version Download Link (Includes TGA and BMP versions as well as the Portrait images(Warning Size is a lot bigger) Size: 4810 KB

Note: I will update tomorrow with more units like the Probe and even some abilitys. BTW yes I know the High Templar image is stretched, I'll try fix it when I have time.​

TwiLight

Reaction score
Nice, even not download it yet. I was thinking of this.. but still need to learn tutorials for warcraft. If you do the units, can u make a marauder that jump from cliffs, if its possible in warcraft. Btw, How did u get the pics?:thup:

kingbdogz

Reaction score
Nice, even not download it yet. I was thinking of this.. but still need to learn tutorials for warcraft. If you do the units, can u make a marauder that jump from cliffs, if its possible in warcraft. Btw, How did u get the pics?:thup:

I got the pics from hours of searching on SC2 Fansites and Sc2 UI Pictures. Took me 2 days to make this :)

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
You have made this? When I first saw them i thought that you have taken them from a SCII site...

kingbdogz

Reaction score
You have made this? When I first saw them i thought that you have taken them from a SCII site...

I made them out of the Starcraft 2 portraits. Took me hours to find the portraits then resize them then make them into icons then make BTN and DISBTN... :banghead: lol

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
Awesome pack. Even though taken, but still nice. :D Good job! :thup:

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

kingbdogz

Reaction score
Protoss Probe added, sorry for quality it is the best I can get since finding Portraits from Starcraft 2 is very hard and getting good quality ones is even harder.

c4ecbe40.jpg

kingbdogz

Reaction score
Thanks =)

Cinematic Hydralisk added:

a5b10d36.jpg

how big are these lol?

About 19kb an icon. Plus the pack includes the Portraits (The ones I used to make the Icons) which some are easily 4mb. I'll take them out though so the DL isn't so big.

EDIT: Took out portraits, Size reduced greatly. BTW this pack also includes BMP versions of the BTN's and also TGA's of all BTN's and DISBTN's that's why the size is quite big.

EDIT 2: Added TGA and Normal Versions of the Packages. Look at descriptions on top page for details.

kingbdogz

Reaction score
Sorry for double post. :(

5 New icons up:

SCV:
ed8d143c.jpg

ProbeV2:
ff629e69.jpg

Battlecruiser:
82332369.jpg

Stalker:
2ae36f03.jpg

Reaper:
c798a652.jpg

Enjoy! =) Sorry for blurriness on some, you wouldn't believe how hard it was to find and get the portrait images. Coming soon will be the Overlord, Larvae, Zerg Egg, Zergling, and the Terran Adjutent.

EDIT: I forgot I had already done the Overlord, this really has low quality. Unless someone can find me a better picture of the Portrait then this is it for now I'm afraid =(

Overlord:
8f5e55d1.jpg

kingbdogz

Reaction score
All look really nice, apart from the overlord, ahh well.

Well I can't help that unfortunetly. You can search on google images and even starcraft websites all day and you will not find a better quality. Shame though, the overlords portrait is nice :(

probe looks soo wierd
but still great pack

What makes it look weird? Looks exactly like it does ingame and on the Portrait. Anyway thanks I haven't finished making it though.

kingbdogz

Reaction score
Thanks hopefully I can get all the units then make the ultimate SC2 Icon pack. I'm thinking of doing spells as well, but Units will come first.

CaptDeath

Reaction score
essentually but hey do you want to go find all the portatis and cnp and add borders to them
no you dont :)
unless im worng

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.