Stats - Build Time

Jackal

You can change this now in User CP... or Die Tryin
Reaction score
I've noticed that the maximum build time you can set in object editor is 298 seconds. Unfortunately for myself, I need to make a unit have a build time of 450 seconds.

My question is, is there a way around this, through object editor or perhaps triggers?

Pyroflame

Reaction score

You're saying no matter the number it always turns out to be 398 even if it is past 398? I just shift double-clicked and entered 450; it worked for me. Not sure if it would be 450 in the actually game though.

Jackal

Reaction score
You're saying no matter the number it always turns out to be 398 even if it is past 398? I just shift double-clicked and entered 450; it worked for me. Not sure if it would be 450 in the actually game though.

Good for you, so how do you do it on a Mac WE?

Faust

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Send your map to someone who has windows, make him do the change, and get your map back. ^^

Faust

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Then ask someone to create the unit for you, you get his map, you import the unit.

Jackal

Reaction score
Then ask someone to create the unit for you, you get his map, you import the unit.

Or I could export the unit setting and get someone to import it to an empty map and let them do it there.

It's just not really practical though, and I'd have to find someone to do it. o_O

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.