Storm Bolt Problem

PiCkstix

Reaction score
Hello again.

I have a bit of a problem with a spell that I am making which is meant to create dummies at the point of the caster and cast a storm bolt based ability which heals.

The problem is that the dummies don't cast the ability (you can;t see it happening.)

I have tested to see if I could make the dummy cast it on enemies, which does not work either.

Here are things that may be useful to you:

Code:
Globular Chemistry
    Events
        Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
    Conditions
        (Ability being cast) Equal to Globular Chemistry 
    Actions
        Set ChemistryPoint = (Position of (Triggering unit))
        Set ChemistryGroup = (Units in WholeMap <gen>)
        Unit Group - Pick every unit in ChemistryGroup and do (Actions)
            Loop - Actions
                If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
                    If - Conditions
                        ((Picked unit) is A Hero) Equal to True
                        ((Picked unit) belongs to an ally of (Owner of (Triggering unit))) Equal to True
                    Then - Actions
                        Unit - Create 1 Dummy 2 for (Owner of (Triggering unit)) at [B]ConcentratePoint[/B] facing Default building facing degrees
                        Unit - Add a 1.20 second Generic expiration timer to (Last created unit)
                        Unit - Add Globular Chemistry (Dummy) to (Last created unit)
                        Unit - Set level of Globular Chemistry (Dummy) for (Last created unit) to (Level of Globular Chemistry  for (Triggering unit))
                        Unit - Order (Last created unit) to Human Mountain King - Storm Bolt (Picked unit)
                    Else - Actions
        Custom script:   call RemoveLocation (udg_ChemistryPoint)

The dummy ability has no cooldown, and no mana cost. The Ability targets are set to allied and friendly, but it still doesn't work...

Help?

EDIT: ConcentratePoint. Haha, I am so sorry I just realised now that I have the wrong point here... ^^

_________________​
A true man will get back on his feet after defeat and try again.
A true noob will say, “y0 dat waz phail!”.

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.