Story Ideas for my RPG map

Sunchips

Reaction score
Im working on a 1-4 player RPG map wich is supposed to have a story-line with quests relative to it. Also there are optional quests beside the story-line.

As for the story I haven't been thinking too much. So far I have decided the villains are the scourge and the burning legion. I have some ideas for bosses and quests.

Any ideas are welcome; bosses (name, model, biography, abilities, tactic etc.), heroes (spells, role), regions anything. I will be grateful :)

azareus

And you know it.
Reaction score
Story:
Kil'Jaeden is planning to overrun Sargeras and become a new Demigod of destruction.
As Kil'Jaedens apprentice you have to help him.
The problem is that Kil'Jaeden can't attack Sargeras.
So he has chosen YOU to kill him.

Uberfinalgodboss:
Name: Sargeras
Model: Some custom one
Biography
Abilities: Godly armor: Increases armor by 1000 % for 10 seconds, Aura of destruction: - 10 % attack speed and - 50 % dmg to all enemies in range (1000), Claw of the demon: 20000 dmg, Reaper of worlds: Teleports to a random point dealing 100000 dmg in 350 AoE.
HP: 3000000000:D
Drops: Claw of attack + 10000, Cape of all evil: +3000 to all stats, Staff of destruction: Permanent immolation 1000 dps.

Regions: Hell and Twisted nether.

Sunchips

Reaction score
Thanks for ideas :) altough i prefer not to use too much of blizzards villains and stuff since that will twist the story pretty much :p I will use some of blizzards things though such as some characters appearing on the map but they will not show as bosses or so ^^

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.