Spellpack Stunning Seek, Mortal Net, Stomp of Hammer, Blooding Sword

Naminator

Coming Back To Life
Reaction score
This is my second spellpack, i try to do my best with the leaks. Hope You Like It

It's all in GUI.

Stunning Seek: (Copy only the ability)

Throw a rolling wheel to damage unit and stun the taget.

spellpack1cr2.jpg

Mortal Net: (Ability, Dummy Unit(Spells) and the trigger)

Throw a slowny net to a target but when it hits the target deals deadly damage. The enemy cannot move and deals damage as soon as de net gets the target.

spellpack3nr5.jpg

Code:
Mortal Net
    Acontecimientos
        Unidad - A unit Inicia el efecto de una habilidad
    Condiciones
        (Ability being cast) Igual a Mortal Net 
    Acciones
        Set MN_Caster = (Triggering unit)
        Set MN_Caster_Loc = (Position of MN_Caster)
        Set MN_Target = (Target unit of ability being cast)
        Set MN_Target_Loc = (Position of MN_Target)
        If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
            Si: Condiciones
                ((MN_Target has buff Atrapar (Aire)) Igual a True) or ((MN_Target has buff Atrapar (Tierra)) Igual a True)
            Entonces: Acciones
                Skip remaining actions
            Otros: Acciones
        Unidad - Create 1 Dummy (Spells) for (Owner of MN_Caster) at MN_Caster_Loc facing Vista edificio predeterminada degrees
        Custom script:   call RemoveLocation (udg_MN_Caster_Loc)
        Unidad - Add a 3.00 second Generico expiration timer to (Last created unit)
        Wait until (((MN_Target has buff Atrapar (Aire)) Igual a True) or ((MN_Target has buff Atrapar (Tierra)) Igual a True)), checking every 0.10 seconds
        For each (Integer A) from 1 to ((Level of Mortal Net  for MN_Caster) x 3), do (Actions)
            Bucle: Acciones
                Efecto especial - Create a special effect attached to the chest of MN_Target using Abilities\Spells\Human\Thunderclap\ThunderClapCaster.mdl
                Efecto especial - Destroy (Last created special effect)
                Efecto especial - Create a special effect attached to the chest of MN_Target using Objects\Spawnmodels\Human\HCancelDeath\HCancelDeath.mdl
                Unidad - Cause (Last created unit) to damage MN_Target, dealing (10.00 x ((Real((Level of Mortal Net  for MN_Caster))) + 10.00)) damage of attack type Caos and damage type Universal
                Custom script:   call RemoveLocation(udg_MN_Target_Loc)

Stomp of Hammers: (Ability, Dummy Unit(Stun) and Trigger. You can change damage by changing: Neutral Hostile>Heroes>Thunder Bolt)

Every unit in an area will get stun twice. Has an effect area Has an increase area per level.

spellpack4fj7.jpg

Code:
Stomp of Hammers
    Acontecimientos
    Condiciones
        (Ability being cast) Igual a Stomp of Hammers 
    Acciones
        Set SH_Caster = (Triggering unit)
        Set SH_Caster_Loc = (Position of SH_Caster)
        Set SH_Group = (Units within (200.00 + (100.00 x (Real((Level of Stomp of Hammers  for SH_Caster))))) of SH_Caster_Loc matching ((((Matching unit) is dead) Igual a False) and (((Matching unit) belongs to an enemy of (Owner of SH_Caster)) Igual a True)))
        Unidad - Activar pausa SH_Caster
        Grupo de unidad - Pick every unit in SH_Group and do (Actions)
                Set SH_TempPoint = (Position of (Picked unit))
                Unidad - Create 1 Dummy Stun for (Owner of SH_Caster) at SH_Caster_Loc facing SH_TempPoint
                Unidad - Add a 3.00 second Generico expiration timer to (Last created unit)
                Unidad - Add Rayo de tormenta to (Last created unit)
                Unidad - Set level of Rayo de tormenta for (Last created unit) to (Level of Stomp of Hammers  for SH_Caster)
                Unidad - Order (Last created unit) to Humano Rey de la Montaña: Rayo de tormenta (Picked unit)
        Wait 0.50 seconds
        Set SH_Group = (Units within (200.00 + (100.00 x (Real((Level of Stomp of Hammers  for SH_Caster))))) of SH_Caster_Loc matching ((((Matching unit) is dead) Igual a False) and (((Matching unit) belongs to an enemy of (Owner of SH_Caster)) Igual a True)))
        Grupo de unidad - Pick every unit in SH_Group and do (Actions)
                Unidad - Create 1 Dummy Stun for (Owner of SH_Caster) at SH_Caster_Loc facing SH_TempPoint
                Unidad - Add a 3.00 second Genrico expiration timer to (Last created unit)
                Unidad - Add Rayo de tormenta to (Last created unit)
                Unidad - Set level of Rayo de tormenta for (Last created unit) to (Level of Stomp of Hammers  for SH_Caster)
                Unidad - Order (Last created unit) to Humano Rey de la Montaña: Rayo de tormenta (Picked unit)
        Unidad - Desactivar pausa SH_Caster
        Custom script:   call DestroyGroup (udg_SH_Group)
        Custom script:   call RemoveLocation (udg_SH_Caster_Loc)

Blooding Sword: (Ability and trigger only)

Caster fly into air and charge toward target unit. When he get to target it will slam damage.

spellpack2ni8.jpg

Code:
Blooding Sword
    Acontecimientos
    Condiciones
        (Ability being cast) Igual a Blooding Sword 
    Acciones
        Set BS_Caster = (Triggering unit)
        Set BS_Target = (Target unit of ability being cast)
        Set BS_Target_Loc = (Position of BS_Target)
        Set BS_Caster_Loc = (Position of BS_Caster)
        Set BS_Distance_Between_Points = (Distance between BS_Caster_Loc and BS_Target_Loc)
        Set BS_Angle = (Angle from BS_Caster_Loc to BS_Target_Loc)
        Set BS_Target_Hit = False
        Set SS_Damage = 500.00
        Unidad - Activar pausa BS_Target
        Unidad - Make BS_Caster face BS_Angle over 0.10 seconds
        Unidad - Add Forma de cuervo to BS_Caster
        Animacion - Change BS_Caster flying height to 300.00 at 600.00
        Unidad - Remove Forma de cuervo from BS_Caster
        Unidad - Activar pausa BS_Caster
        Animacipn - Change BS_Caster's animation speed to 500.00% of its original speed
        Animacion - Play BS_Caster's attack animation
        Unidad - Turn collision for BS_Caster Apagado
        Wait 1.00 game-time seconds
        Animacion - Change BS_Caster flying height to 0.00 at 500.00
        Detonador - Turn on Blooding Sword Action <gen>
        Wait until (BS_Target_Hit Igual a True), checking every 0.10 seconds
        Animacipn - Change BS_Caster's animation speed to 25.00% of its original speed
        Animacion - Play BS_Caster's slam animation
        Wait 2.75 seconds
        Unidad - Cause BS_Caster to damage BS_Target, dealing SS_Damage damage of attack type Caos and damage type Normal
        For each (Integer A) from 1 to 2, do (Actions)
                Efecto especial - Create a special effect attached to the chest of BS_Target using Abilities\Spells\Human\Thunderclap\ThunderClapCaster.mdl
                Efecto especial - Create a special effect attached to the chest of BS_Target using Objects\Spawnmodels\Human\HCancelDeath\HCancelDeath.mdl
        Detonador - Turn off Blooding Sword Action <gen>
        Escenario - Create a 1.00 second Temporal crater deformation at BS_Target_Loc with radius 150.00 and depth 100.00
        Unidad - Desactivar pausa BS_Target
        Unidad - Desactivar pausa BS_Caster
        Animación - Change BS_Caster's animation speed to 100.00% of its original speed
        Unidad - Turn collision for BS_Caster Encendido
        Custom script:   call RemoveLocation (udg_BS_Caster_Loc)
        Custom script:   call RemoveLocation (udg_BS_Target_Loc)

Code:
Blooding Sword Action
    Acontecimientos
        Tiempo - Every 0.05 seconds of game time
    Condiciones
    Acciones
        Efecto especial - Create a special effect attached to the chest of BS_Caster using Objects\Spawnmodels\Human\HumanBlood\BloodElfSpellThiefBlood.mdl
        Animacion - Play BS_Caster's attack animation
        Set BS_Caster_Loc = (Position of BS_Caster)
        Unidad - Move BS_Caster instantly to (BS_Caster_Loc offset by 50.00 towards BS_Angle degrees), facing BS_Angle degrees
        Set BS_Distance_Between_Points = (Distance between BS_Target_Loc and BS_Caster_Loc)
        Efecto especial - Create a special effect at BS_Caster_Loc using Abilities\Spells\Orc\MirrorImage\MirrorImageCaster.mdl
            Si: Condiciones
                BS_Distance_Between_Points Menor que o igual a 200.00
            Entonces: Acciones
                Unidad - Activar pausa BS_Caster
                Set BS_Target_Hit = True
                Detonador - Turn off (This trigger)
            Otros: Acciones
                Do nothing
        Custom script:   call RemoveLocation (udg_BS_Caster_Loc)

Hope you Like It!

Visit my custom Spells:

[SpellPack]-1 - [SpellPack]-2

PurgeandFire

zxcvmkgdfg
Reaction score
GJ! Nice eye-candy spells!

Mortal Net:

GJ!

I don't think it leaks, though I think it can be shortened up:
Code:
Mortal Net
    Events
        Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
    Conditions
        (Ability being cast) Equal to Mortal Net 
    Actions
        Set MN_Caster = (Triggering unit)
        Set MN_Caster_Loc = (Position of MN_Caster)
        Set MN_Target = (Target unit of ability being cast)
        Set MN_Target_Loc = (Position of MN_Target)
            If - Conditions
                ((MN_Target has buff Ensnare (Air)) Equal to True) or ((MN_Target has buff Ensnare (Ground)) Equal to True)
            Then - Actions
                Skip remaining actions
            Else - Actions
        Unit - Create 1 Dummy (Spells) for (Owner of MN_Caster) at MN_Caster_Loc facing Default building facing degrees
        Custom script:   call RemoveLocation (udg_MN_Caster_Loc)
        Unit - Add a 3.00 second Generic expiration timer to (Last created unit)
        Wait until (((MN_Target has buff Ensnare (Air)) Equal to True) or ((MN_Target has buff Ensnare (Ground)) Equal to True)), checking every 0.10 seconds
[B]        If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
            If - Conditions
                (Level of Mortal Net  for MN_Caster) Equal to 1
            Then - Actions
                For each (Integer A) from 1 to 3, do (Actions)
                    Loop - Actions
                        Special Effect - Create a special effect attached to the chest of MN_Target using Abilities\Spells\Human\Thunderclap\ThunderClapCaster.mdl
                        Special Effect - Destroy (Last created special effect)
                        Special Effect - Create a special effect attached to the chest of MN_Target using Objects\Spawnmodels\Human\HCancelDeath\HCancelDeath.mdl
                        Unit - Cause (Last created unit) to damage MN_Target, dealing 20.00 damage of attack type Chaos and damage type Universal
            Else - Actions
            If - Conditions
                (Level of Mortal Net  for MN_Caster) Equal to 2
            Then - Actions
                For each (Integer A) from 1 to 6, do (Actions)
                    Loop - Actions
                        Special Effect - Create a special effect attached to the chest of MN_Target using Abilities\Spells\Human\Thunderclap\ThunderClapCaster.mdl
                        Special Effect - Create a special effect attached to the chest of MN_Target using Objects\Spawnmodels\Human\HCancelDeath\HCancelDeath.mdl
                        Unit - Cause (Last created unit) to damage MN_Target, dealing 30.00 damage of attack type Chaos and damage type Universal
            Else - Actions
            If - Conditions
                (Level of Mortal Net  for MN_Caster) Equal to 3
            Then - Actions
                For each (Integer A) from 1 to 9, do (Actions)
                    Loop - Actions
                        Unit - Cause (Last created unit) to damage MN_Target, dealing 40.00 damage of attack type Chaos and damage type Universal
            Else - Actions[/B]
I think the bolded part can be simply put into:
Code:
      For each (Integer A) from 1 to (Level of <Ability> for (Triggering Unit)*3), do (Actions)
                    Loop - Actions
                        Unit - Cause (Last created unit) to damage MN_Target, dealing ((10*(Level of <Ability> for (Triggering Unit))) + 10) damage of attack type Chaos and damage type Universal

So, if the level was one, it would do the loop as:
Code:
1 to 3
Because: 1*3 = 3
Level 2: 1 to 6 because: 2*3 = 6
Level 3: 1 to 9 because: 3*3 = 9

For the damage for level 1, it would do:
Code:
Because: ((10*1) +10) = 10 + 10 = 20.00
For the damage for level 2, it would do:
Code:
Because: ((10*2) +10) = 20 + 10 = 30.00
etc.

So it easily optimizes and shortens up the trigger using a simple mathematic formula.

GJ though!

Blooding Sword:

Great job, I like the timing on the spell slam animation, though it takes too long. The hero flies up then he suddenly stops, which makes the spell less apprieciated.

Code:
        Special Effect - Create a special effect attached to the chest of BS_Target using Abilities\Spells\Human\Thunderclap\ThunderClapCaster.mdl
        Special Effect - Create a special effect attached to the chest of BS_Target using Objects\Spawnmodels\Human\HCancelDeath\HCancelDeath.mdl
        Special Effect - Create a special effect attached to the chest of BS_Target using Abilities\Spells\Human\Thunderclap\ThunderClapCaster.mdl
        Special Effect - Create a special effect attached to the chest of BS_Target using Objects\Spawnmodels\Human\HCancelDeath\HCancelDeath.mdl

This can be simply shortened to:
Code:
       For Each (Integer A) from 1 to 2 do (Actions)
           Loop Actions
       For Each (Integer A) from 1 to 2 do (Actions)
           Loop Actions
This avoids the long code, though this seems kind of long. :rolleyes:

You should also use this instead of using the wait because it is muuccchhhh more efficient and presice:
Code:
       Wait until ((Integer((Current flying height of (Triggering unit)))) Equal to <Height>), checking every <Seconds> seconds

Stunning Seek:

OMG! Oh noez! The dreadful leak has returned!
View attachment 9077

Lol... Took me a while to find that again. :p

Anyways, you forgot to remove the "SS_Target_Loc" and the "SS_Dummy_Loc"...

Also, this:
Code:
Unit - Kill SS_Dummy
Is bad (according to elmstfreddie), you should use "Apply Timed Life" instead and set it to a real small time.

The "Do Nothing" is also unrequired.

Other than that it looks pretty good to me, gj!

(Though I think you could instead just set the missle and base it off of storm bolt then just trigger the effects afterwards) :D

Stomp of the Hammers:

Also, the "SH_Caster" in the second thing is useless because it still keeps track of the triggering unit. Also, I'm pretty sure that you must remove the location and destroy the group before overwritting, otherwise I think it leaks.

Other than that, it looks good! GJ!

Overall, these spells are pretty good! Please keep contributing to the Helper because it is worth it. (repz) Good job! +rep if I can :D

P.S. How do you like the avatar I found? Neat huh? jk.. :p

Naminator

Coming Back To Life
Reaction score
Thanks a lot! Purge for all the correction and the rep. i'm glad you like it :D

PurgeandFire

zxcvmkgdfg
Reaction score
You're welcome, I'm glad to help. ^^

If you would like to change your title, you just need to say something like:
"I would like to change my title for this thread to "<Title>"..

Then hopefully a mod will change it. I think you can also PM them, and they should change it if they have time for it. :D

Naminator

Coming Back To Life
Reaction score
Thanks Purge! As you said!

I want to change the title of this thread to "[SpellPack] Stunning Seek, Mortal Net, Stomp of Hammer, Blooding Sword"

:D

Naminator

Coming Back To Life
Reaction score
i haven't got any time to do it. Tonight, i post the Leakless version of the map.

Err..another thing Daxtreme, do you like it? a bit?

I

IKilledKEnny

Good job overall, you should note though that spells are not MUI nor MPI.

Mortal net:

Purgeandfire got it right (good job) however I never saw you using MN_Target_Loc. Also no need to create the dummy, the caster can deal the damage.

Blooding Sword:

This trigger is really messy, if it works I can't say anything else.

Stunning Seek:

Code:
Unit - Create 1 Dummy SS for (Owner of SS_Caster) at ([B]SS_Caster_Loc offset by 10.00 towards SS_Angles degrees[/B]) facing SS_Angles degrees

Leaks.

Code:
Set SS_Distance_Between_Points = (Distance between SS_Dummy_Loc and SS_Target_Loc)

It's a constant 10.

Code:
Unit - Move SS_Dummy instantly to ([B]SS_Dummy_Loc offset by 50.00 towards SS_Angles degrees[/B]), facing SS_Angles degrees

Leaks.

Stomp of Hammers:

Code:
Stomp of Hammers
    Events
    Conditions
        (Ability being cast) Equal to Stomp of Hammers 
    Actions
        Set SH_Group = (Units within (200.00 + (100.00 x (Real((Level of Stomp of Hammers  for SH_Caster))))) of SH_Caster_Loc matching ((((Matching unit) is dead) Equal to False) and (((Matching unit) belongs to an enemy of (Owner of SH_Caster)) Equal to True)))
        Unit - Pause SH_Caster
        Unit Group - Pick every unit in SH_Group and do (Actions)
            Loop - Actions
                Unit - Create 1 Dummy Stun for (Owner of SH_Caster) at SH_Caster_Loc facing SH_TempPoint
                Custom script:   call RemoveLocation (udg_SH_TempPoint)
                Unit - Add Storm Bolt to (Last created unit)
                Unit - Set level of Storm Bolt for (Last created unit) to (Level of Stomp of Hammers  for SH_Caster)
                Unit - Order (Last created unit) to Human Mountain King - Storm Bolt (Picked unit)
        Wait 0.50 seconds
        Set SH_Group = (Units within (200.00 + (100.00 x (Real((Level of Stomp of Hammers  for SH_Caster))))) of SH_Caster_Loc matching ((((Matching unit) is dead) Equal to False) and (((Matching unit) belongs to an enemy of (Owner of SH_Caster)) Equal to True)))
            Loop - Actions
                Unit - Create 1 Dummy Stun for (Owner of SH_Caster) at SH_Caster_Loc facing SH_TempPoint
                Unit - Set level of Storm Bolt for (Last created unit) to (Level of Stomp of Hammers  for SH_Caster)
                Unit - Order (Last created unit) to Human Mountain King - Storm Bolt (Picked unit)
        Unit - Unpause SH_Caster

Can be done like so:

Code:
Stomp of Hammers
    Events
    Conditions
        (Ability being cast) Equal to Stomp of Hammers 
    Actions
        Unit - Pause SH_Caster
            Loop - Actions
                    Loop - Actions
                Wait 0.50 seconds
        Unit - Unpause SH_Caster

Sim

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Please test again your things before updating. Stunning Seek cannot even be launched.

--> Mortal Net

Good eye-candy :D

Although the net could look a little more... Dangerous. It is a bit disproportional compared to the size of the explosion!

--> Stunning Seek

I can't accept a normal Storm Bolt in the section.

--> Blooding Sword

The greatest :p

Remove the wait before the unit rushes to its target. Will look smoother and better.

Nice eye-candy.

--> Stomp of Hammers

Unoriginal, unfortunately. A simple AoE Storm Bolt, twice... And it is way overpowered too :p

Sim

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The spells awaiting approval list needs some cleaning.

I need confirmation if this spell will be edited sometimes soon, else I'm removing it from the list.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.