Stupid Problem with triggers! Help plz!

Grobak

Reaction score
Hi!

In the trigger editor, if i want to create an event, that triggers when any destructible dies on the map, i just realize that I cant do it since with the "destructible dies" function i can only refer to specific destructibles, and with the "a destructible dies within region" i cannot cover the whole map. For example, when i set region to whole map, it does not work beacuse it can monitor only 64 destribles.

I want to create a map which is covered with different types of rock chunks, and when you kill one of them, it drops an item depending on the type of the destructible.

Plz help me if you got my point :p

tommerbob

Minecraft. :D
Reaction score
There is an Action to "Add (Picked destructible) Dies to *Trigger*". So what you would do is pick every destructible in playable map area, and then use that action, to add a new event to another trigger.

Grobak

Reaction score
Took me some time till i understood what you wrote but it works so thank you! This would have ruined the whole map. Great idea! Many thanks!

Reaction score
There is an Action to "Add (Picked destructible) Dies to *Trigger*". So what you would do is pick every destructible in playable map area, and then use that action, to add a new event to another trigger.

Will it work with the 'Takes Damage' unit event?

tommerbob

Minecraft. :D
Reaction score
Will it work with the 'Takes Damage' unit event?

Yes, you can use this same method to detect damage dealt to any unit. However, there are damage detection systems you can use that does the same thing and makes it alot easier. The best GUI one is Weep's GDD, you can find it here.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.