Talent Sets

Holygiant

Reaction score
I have a question. I'm trying to create Talent Sets, like you click into the hero spells and you can only select one set of spells, then you earn them normally.
Must this be done with Jass?
If so, what's the Jass code?
If not, how can I do this?
Thanks,
Holygiant

PurgeandFire

zxcvmkgdfg
Reaction score
Do you mean like if you were to be a mage, as an example. Then you go to some trainer and you learn to be frost, fire, or arcane? (as an example) Then once you train it you learn moves according to that spec?

If so, then no that doesn't necessarily require jass. If you are looking for a WoWish effect with the whole talent trees and everything, then it will be hard even in jass but it would be pretty much impossible in Gui.

If you can provide more info, I think you'd get a lot more answers. ;)

Holygiant

Reaction score
Well, you know the + that you click on to level up? I want you to click on that, but then there is, for instance, 3 other + signs inside that that represent a set of spells. Once you click on a +, you are locked with that set of powers to gain through leveling and such.
Understand a little more now?

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
Well, you know the + that you click on to level up? I want you to click on that, but then there is, for instance, 3 other + signs inside that that represent a set of spells. Once you click on a +, you are locked with that set of powers to gain through leveling and such.
Understand a little more now?

Like....each hero has 5 different books of abilities, but you choose one.Then this book becomes your skills and you level it up like normal spells???

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.