Weird Teabagging in our schools

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
POINT PLEASANT BEACH — Responding to incidents of sexual harassment and bullying outside school grounds, officials have crafted a policy allowing them to punish students for any behavior that would impact a child's learning environment.

A group of boys has been involved in bullying others, and officials said their actions have included physical attacks, taunting and sexually harassing victims by making their crotches touch other boys' heads while fully clothed something apparently inspired by the Halo video game series, in which players can perform a posturing move over a defeated enemy.

Jane Chmielewski said her son, a seventh-grader, was assaulted by a pack of boys who then sexually harassed him. However, since that incident took place outside school grounds, district officials said they were not able to investigate the situation or punish those involved.

Last edited:

emjlr3

Change can be a good thing
Reaction score
we used to do Teabag to nerds before Halo existed, screw them for giving props to it

UnknowVector

I come from the net ... My format, Vector.
Reaction score
Correct me if I'm wrong, but someone discovered the "crouch" option looked like tea bagging an enemy, many years after the technique was invented. Not the other way around...

But... yeah.. thats not good.

Bartuc08

Mostly known as Zomby Jezuz
Reaction score
boys need to get the shit beat out of them in my opinion, schools need to bring back corporal punishment. believe me a few days suspended or in detention doesn't do shit, you take a kid out and beat his ass with a paddle and he won't do it again, either cause of embarrassment or because his ass is to sore.

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
>schools need to bring back corporal punishment.

Agreed. Problem is, many abuse. Then it might increase drop-out rates, murders (against teachers), even bigger problems.

M

MikeTheGuy

All corporal punishment does is create a society of kids who will either A) wind up so afraid of making a mistake that they never think or B) hate teachers and school with a passion for the rest of their life and pass this on to their kids.

In my opinion, something does need to be done about the whole teabagging thing. However, I don't really think you should be able to be punished at school for something you didn't do at school. That's like if I drew a satirical picture of Mohammed here, and then officials from the Middle East came and arrested me.

esb

Reaction score
>I don't really think you should be able to be punished at school for something you didn't do at school

It's related to school. Some school districts are responsible (and can get involved in) for things that happen while the child/teen is going from school, to home.

So you're saying it's ok to bully someone after school? It's not schoo anymore.

M

MikeTheGuy

I'm not saying it's OK to bully someone anytime, but it's not OK to get in trouble for it at school if it wasn't done at school. Refer to my previous example.

esb

Reaction score
So... police should waste even more time settling out who took someone's lunch bag, or who teabagge who, instead of arresting assholes sueing the people that they run over?

This world is crazier every day...

Aqua Dragon

I'm made of water. Remember that now.
Reaction score
So... police should waste even more time settling out who took someone's lunch bag, or who teabagge who, instead of arresting assholes sueing the people that they run over?

This world is crazier every day...

Um, both people were at fault. THe outcome may have changed had the boy looked both ways or wore the proper reflective clothing on. At the same time, the other guy was past the speed limit and not watching for pedestrians, both sides are at fault and so nobody can really arrest anyone :nuts:

But thats topic for another thread, as for this - That's just dumb. Teabagging has been happening way before halo. Not only that, but it's not like it's doing anybody any serious harm - it's just embarrasing :p

esb

Reaction score
>it's not like it's doing anybody any serious harm

Really? No serious harm to have someones balls on your face? If they were boobs I might not mind much. But think about it. Everyone else in the school knows someone put their balls on your face. The victim gets made fun of, he gets mad, wants revenge. Hooray for school shootings.

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
Teabagging causes emotional scars. It has never happened to me but I would have been scarred if it had. Personally I think it is ghey for someone to put nuts on another guy anyway but I guess I am just old school like that.

esb

Reaction score
>I think it is ghey for someone to put nuts on another guy
It still is... but for some odd reason most/some people ignore that.

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
I thought so. Its a repressive ghey bully thing. They look ghey with nuts on there face - dont look at the one with whose nuts are out.

Bartuc08

Reaction score
stuff like this does cause emotional scarring, kids are ruthless, and it seems like our world is getting more childish every day. we lack true adults and this kinda stuff will only continue. like i said earlier, kids these days feel like they're in charge, and sometimes they are. a lot of these kids lack discipline. sure u hit a child a bit to much and he'll get angry but it gives him more then just a bruise it gives him some discipline which everyone needs.

1337Elite

Reaction score
I would have made fun out of the kids who did the teabagging. I'd go around school and just tell everyone who does teabagging is gay, and because almost every male kid is extremely homophobic, they'd stop.

hell_knight

Playing WoW
Reaction score
At my age ( 13 ) its fairly under control and were fairly mature about this already. If it does happen it only does happen to do "losers" which there are only about 1 or 2 of. Even then most people intervene or discourage it. We even leave the nerds alone. I don't think its THAT big of a problem.

Never been tea bagged before but if someone did try I would defiantly can them.. besides not a lot of guys can take me out anyways :D

M

MikeTheGuy

If victims of bullying learned to stand up for themselves then they wouldn't get teabagged.

I'm not saying you should teabag someone for not sticking up for themselves, but the reason the kids do it is because they know their victim won't do anything about it. The victims who get all upset, kill themselves, etc. just show that what the bully did upset them.

I'm also not saying stand up for yourself by physically fighting, you could passively resist. Ie. if someone starts chucking stuff at you when you're eating your lunch in the cafeteria, don't get all upset and stop eating and leave, just keep eating and pretend it doesn't bug you. Or throwing it back works too.

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
boys need to get the shit beat out of them in my opinion, schools need to bring back corporal punishment. believe me a few days suspended or in detention doesn't do shit, you take a kid out and beat his ass with a paddle and he won't do it again, either cause of embarrassment or because his ass is to sore.

Coming from someone who's got some personal experience with "corporal punishment", you really have no idea what you're talking about. The benefits, if any, do not out-weight the negative influence this has on a child or the relationship parents [or teachers] would have with that child.

Tell me... For years now, schools have tried to take an active role in children's lives. How does a child come to trust people who they has the right to smack them with something?

No one has the right to do that. To anyone. For any reason.

Bartuc08

Reaction score
Coming from someone who's got some personal experience with "corporal punishment", you really have no idea what you're talking about. The benefits, if any, do not out-weight the negative influence this has on a child or the relationship parents [or teachers] would have with that child.

Tell me... For years now, schools have tried to take an active role in children's lives. How does a child come to trust people who they has the right to smack them with something?

No one has the right to do that. To anyone. For any reason.

have u noticed the steady (well now not so steady) decline in younger kids respect towards elders? there's barely any at all, 30-50 years ago a kid would get his ass whooped for talking back and they grew up to be well respected people in society, kids today with all these new laws and places up that prevent u from raising a hand at a child make these children feel invincible and in a sense they are, if no ones gonna stand up against them with any lasting effect then why should they worry?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.