Model Templar

Hatebreeder

So many apples
Reaction score
Hey there,
I have been experimenting a bit with Magos and with Oinkerwinkles, and I came up with such a Model:
Teh Templar:
Templar.jpg

Have fun :)
Please Comment ^^

Attachments

• Templar Pack.zip
    68.3 KB · Views: 790

GooS

Azrael
Reaction score
Looks sweet, however I do like helmets ;D

+Rep for the great model ;)

Hatebreeder

So many apples
Reaction score
Heh ^^ Thanks ^^
Oh, and, I made the Shoulder Pads, the sword and the Spikes by myself.
The Model uses Blademaster Animations.

I could make a Portrait version, but I wasn't sure if someone would want to have a Model in their Game that has a Model size of 200kb (It's 177kb at it's current state).

Zedzy

ℑΣÐℑΨ
Reaction score
I thought it was going to be a starcraft templar :(. Even though it wasn't it was still worth a look. +rep

emjlr3

Change can be a good thing
Reaction score
not bad, 180kb pre WC3 compression, and using mdx squisher you could prolly get this down near 100kb after imported, using ingame textures, pretty good

konerboy

Run piggy Run!
Reaction score
Cool. but the knight head dosn't fit with that.. try make a custom one :p

overall nice model

8/10

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
try use another head for it...or add a great helm, a helm with horns...+rep if i can

Joker(Div)

Always Here..
Reaction score
Yeah, the head needs a changing. Also, his feet don't look too good, although I can't quite judge them with the glow.

Drazalon

Reaction score
haha awwwwh.
i recently made something like this a while ago when too experimenting with Magos and Animation Transfers.

However instead of having one sword i kept both and used one of the BloodElf's animation where a unit dual weilds the swords.

anyhow +rep [though it was starcraft templar at first]

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
this is almost the same as the model i want for my hero named "Zealot"....lol, no, really...
heres the model i will use for him

Dark Iron Knight

but i cant use ur model because, the model has no helmet, zealot suppose to have a helm, and the model's name is templar, it wouldnt really fit, lol, just joking...

Knight7770

Hippopotomonstrosesquiped aliophobia
Reaction score
I don't see why a Templar would need a helmet. Sure, it would help him, but not all knights have helmets.

Great job :D

Hatebreeder

So many apples
Reaction score
this is almost the same as the model i want for my hero named "Zealot"....lol, no, really...
heres the model i will use for him

Dark Iron Knight

but i cant use ur model because, the model has no helmet, zealot suppose to have a helm, and the model's name is templar, it wouldnt really fit, lol, just joking...

Well, you can Add a Helm via Attachment. The Reson why I didn't make a Helmet was because Templars are Knights, which are sent by the Church, as missionaries or something. Anyways, I believe they were agile Worriors, and didn't use helmets, because they had to actually see something, as they were wearing only light equpment.

I'm glad you like my Model, Kinght *Smile*

Lady MufflaN

Reaction score
To spread some enlightenment about "Templar's" and similar, a Templar was a knight designated to protect Christian pilgrimages after Jerusalem was conquered by Christianity, they where heavily used in the crusades, and their choice of weaponry was different, while the image of the big bad ass can of whop ass crusader with a sword as big as himself, a one hell of a helmet and the mantle that all crusaders had is correct, to a part, not all where like that, Templar's used whatever weapon they where good at really and they had a strong backbone of archery and in the 1307 the pope, well according to some betrayed the order and labeled them heretics after the pope was pressured by the French king Philip the fourth, who was in a large dept to the order, in 1312 the order was disbanded by the pope.

But do not worry, any images that they where in fact fanatic knights with a whole lot of whop ass, is indeed correct.

(Contrary to what anyone might believe, even if my name is Christian Lindberg, I'm not a Christian, in fact, I'm not Christian at all, I just love history)

Oh and, EDIT: Nice model, but as some already said, I'd like a model with helmet :)

Hatebreeder

So many apples
Reaction score
Hmmmz... Ok, some of you insist on a Helmet, So I'll be making one in sometime :)
Updated first Post with the Readme.txt inside.

Andrewgosu

The Silent Pandaren Helper
Reaction score
I have to disagree, I find the knight head model quite suitable for that model.

Looks nice, in my opinion.

It looks like a corrupted, dark templar. No fancy shoulder pads, helm, etc.

Laconic.

Andrewgosu

The Silent Pandaren Helper
Reaction score
Model reviewed and approved.

Moved to the Models and Textures section.

(This model looks fabulous, no, really.)

The Undaddy

Creating with the power of rage
Reaction score
Real cool,though I agree,the head look out of place. Imagine a slow scroll from the unit's feet to the unit's head :D

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.