Terrain cells not showing?

X-maul

AKA: Demtrod
Reaction score
I helped a friend of mine create a melee map, but for some reason there are a few of the terrain cells that are not showing.

They are all on the lowest cliff level and ít does not change anything if I hide terrain cells around it and show them again.
FhVke.png

MissKerrigan

Reaction score
I remember I got the same problem once but then with the water, a few water tiles were not shown while they were very there

Dave312

Censored for your safe viewing
Reaction score
There is probably a Terrain Object that has been placed there which automatically hides terrain cells.

X-maul

Reaction score
hmm, well it's a melee map, and apearently there are no terrain objects in melee maps?

EDIT: I found a temporary solution. I found out that creating any doodad (or unit) and lowering it underneath the map (so it's not visible) fixes the problem.

Dave312

Censored for your safe viewing
Reaction score
I recently had this problem. I tried your solution X-maul but found it didn't work for me. But I was able to solve it by placing a Terrain Object over the affected area and then delete it.

X-maul

Reaction score
Hm, weird. the problem was for me, that it was a melee map (no terrain objects) so I was not able to use your solution, but I'm glad you solved it :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.