-Updated the first post

Estimated Release Date of Version 1.0:

Tuesday May 19th, 2009

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
Nice, improve terrain.
In the first pic, is that a log stairway? :D
Also, you should differ natural doodads more often, like change heights of the grasses. Make some into the ground and look shorter, and stuff. And vary things more, like different tree models.
Dwarf hall is cool, but use different units for the people watching instead of just Peasents.

Good job, definetily better, even the screenshots since there's no more "other stuff" around the picture, heh. :thup:

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

FhelZone

Have a drink of a nice cold mellowberry juice!
Reaction score
The terrains are way cool, it feels like watching a disney anime-like cartoon. Though why does the units have duplicates, you can actually use other models or even colors.

D.V.D

Make a wish
Reaction score
Well, I don't want to import custom unit models. There is no log stairway in any of the pics. Im going to try change some of the tree heights and the shrubs WrongGiving. The hall I think looks kinda empty so I'll finish that one as quick as I can. If anyone wants to know were to get the elven tree models and stuff, its a very old forgotten model pack made by HappyTauren on wc3c.net. Thanks for the comments.

Defi4nc3

Developer of DORPG
Reaction score
Very nice D.V.D, I think you may have even inspired me, if you would ever like to make a town in my map, let me know :)

D.V.D

Make a wish
Reaction score
After Im done the first version of this map, sure. Thanks for the comment:).

iPeez

Hot food far all world wide!
Reaction score
At the screenshot of the human village or city, why have yo u raised the towers? The doors are standing 3 meters over the terrain. That is not much realistic. If I may come with a tip:

You should make stairs. No! Do not use the default ramps! Try this model View attachment RopeBridgeLog.mdx.
It is a bridge. I use to to create platforms and stairs. But this model cannot be hanging alone in the air can it? Create a new doodad and name it whatever you want. Change the model file path to "Buildings\Other\BarrelsUnit0\BarrelsUnit0.mdl" and set the maximum and minimum scale to 10.0 and 0.05. Also make sure it does not has any pathing texture.
Now place it in your map and double click it. Change the scale % vaules (this allows us to modify the X and Y width, and the height) and change them to X and Y = 20 and Z = 180.

Now click ok and it looks like a long log. Cool? Yeah =D? And it does not needs any imports. To make the log longer, simply increase the Z vaule and increase the X and Y by 1/3 of the Z increasement.

Copy paste the log to create four pilars, palce a fitting bridge doodad in the middle (the one which is attached) and raise it with CTRL + PG UP.

(P.S. to get the best size of the log doodad, base the size on 3.0)

D.V.D

Make a wish
Reaction score
Ill add those to the towers. The towers are like that because there unit's not doodads. You cna't make a tower a doodad without it switching to canon tower randomly. Thanks for the tip.

D.V.D

Make a wish
Reaction score
Update 2:

-Finished a lot of the terrain
-95% of the terrain done
-Updated some Screenshots

D.V.D

Make a wish
Reaction score
Update 3:

-Released Version 1.0
-I released this so quick because I managed to make a lot of free time and I used it to finish the first version. The first version will be updated many times with new terrain to show. Download at the first post.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.