TH Mini-Tournament Series #2 [RESULTS]

Status
Not open for further replies.

BANANAMAN

Resident Star Battle Expert.
Reaction score
For the record. I raged. I raged so hard after each game,But i did it off screen because I'm polite like that.

I raged because the only one to blame for those losses is myself. Thus I raged.

pixel

Reaction score
Ive just finished my games with monsterous:

Monsterous 1- Pixel 2

Replays:

Attachments

• THT monsterous vs pixel G3.SC2Replay
    60.7 KB · Views: 207
  • THT monsterous vs Pixel g2.SC2Replay
    49.4 KB · Views: 229
  • THT monsterous vs Pixel G1.SC2Replay
    82.9 KB · Views: 223

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
I kiiinda hosted the games. they were pretty entertaining to watch. Wp by both players. Good luck to pixel in the finals (wich will be tvt iirc)

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
Well I have been waiting to make sure that those who did forfeit were completely sure in their decision. Forfeits of course are completely allowed in this Tournament so with just some final check ups I will be making the final match ups for the rounds.

As with request of Vestras the match up with 3rd place will also be held for both realms.
The normal 2 Final match ups will be best of 5.
The Third Place Match ups will be best of 3.

So once we have everyone checked off and ready. I will be posting up the next round of matchups. Huzzah!
So be expecting.

So I am assuming then by Bananaman's response that you won Whitesock?

BANANAMAN

Resident Star Battle Expert.
Reaction score
Couldn't help it if i was in a bad mood when we played. Too Many issues :\

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
Euro guys, if it is fine with you I'd like to host the finals and the battle for the third place. Basically I am there (often times with siretu as well) spectating the game, following the games go in the correct order the map pool is and well.

If so, post the time when the finals will be held and I will do my best to be there.

s3rius

Linux is only free if your time is worthless.
Reaction score
I don't mind.
I'm just trying to reinstall Sc2 to recover from the damned patch 1.21 which utterly failed to install.

Now I downloaded the game 3 times (3x7 GB fking hell!) and it finally seems to install without giving me damned CRC errors.

Honestly, the first two times I downloaded it the installation stopped because the MANUAL.PDF file had a goddamn CRC error! LIKE I CARE!

I'm frustrated.. I think I'm going to slaughter a kitten or two.. and maybe some babies...

Vestras

Retired
Reaction score
I don't mind.
I'm just trying to reinstall Sc2 to recover from the damned patch 1.21 which utterly failed to install.

Now I downloaded the game 3 times (3x7 GB fking hell!) and it finally seems to install without giving me damned CRC errors.

Honestly, the first two times I downloaded it the installation stopped because the MANUAL.PDF file had a goddamn CRC error! LIKE I CARE!

I'm frustrated.. I think I'm going to slaughter a kitten or two.. and maybe some babies...

CRC is such an annoying algorithm anyway.
Also, I'd like to battle for the third place, if I can, lol.

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
[del]If the Third Place match contenders do not mind opening up their round to more players... I will allow the Third Place match up to be a FFA game for each realm.[/del] This way we can have the matchup regardless of how many people want to get in on the action. So we can have a 1v1, 1v1v1, or 1v1v1v1v1.

All non-finalists can play in the game [del]and who ever wins will receive the Third Place Finals[/del]. So if you were eliminated in the Round of 8 you can still play in the FFA

Update - See Post #302

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.