TH sidebar updates...

Rad

Reaction score
The new updates for 'The helper forums' part of the sidebar SUCK! When i click Warcraft it shows all the warcraft forums... then i gotta find WE forums! I dont like the new changes :mad:

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
I mean the World Editor forum link is right below the Warcraft one - are you suggesting I move World Editor to the top of the forums on the sidebar?

Sargon

Reaction score
Rad said:
The new updates for 'The helper forums' part of the sidebar SUCK! When i click Warcraft it shows all the warcraft forums... then i gotta find WE forums! I dont like the new changes :mad:

The Helper said:
I mean the World Editor forum link is right below the Warcraft one - are you suggesting I move World Editor to the top of the forums on the sidebar?

D'oh!

Way to go, Rad. :p

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
No I appreciate the feedback - it looks logical to me but I can understand when someone is used to something and it changes it can be unnerving. I just want to make sure it is clear enough so feedback is appreciated.

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah, it was a work in progress there for a few minutes. You must have had a problem when I was working on it. Sorry about the Real Time changes messing with you.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.