Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 1 1.3%

• Total voters

Icyculyr

I'm a Mac
Reaction score
That's fair enough :O
Movies cost more than they should, and so do the songs. A 50% price cut would be nice:D

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
Face it guys, we're all going to think the browser we use is the best. Why? Because fanboy-ism. To each their own, and unless you compare resource/cpu usage/ect, it's not going to go anywhere.

ReVolver

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Face it guys, we're all going to think the browser we use is the best. Why? Because fanboy-ism. To each their own, and unless you compare resource/cpu usage/ect, it's not going to go anywhere.

I use WorldWideWeb browser you all phail! :thup:

ElderKingpin

Post in the anime section, or die.
Reaction score
After switching to firefox to try to compensate google's fail (it didnt fail. it looks like my firefox and google fail) both of them are about the same speed. So firefox is better considering it has plugins. I would rather pick speed over plugins, but they are at the same speed :/

I think its time. to show. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_web_browsers

Cheesy

some fucker
Reaction score

Wikipedia.jpg

:thdown:

Although some of the information may be true, never look to Wikipedia for facts.

ElderKingpin

Reaction score
ok. good luck finding another source of super information

Although Wikipedia is stated not to be a primary source, it has been used as evidence in legal cases. In one notable case, the trademark of Formula One racing decision,[61] the UK Intellectual Property Office considered both the reliability of Wikipedia, and its usefulness as a reliable source of evidence:

http://technosavvy.org/2007/02/23/jimbo-on-wikipedia-reliability/

sqrage

Reaction score
Although some of the information may be true, never look to Wikipedia for facts.

Did you even look at the page? It's statistical usage information...what is there to lie about there? And obviously the information is retrieved from companies like google.com opera.com. If you don't trust those sites themselves, then I don't really see you trusting any cited information you read.

Cheesy

some fucker
Reaction score
I'm simply saying that due to the fact that I can log onto that page right now and change the stats because I think I'm funny.

So can anyone else.

Edited:

Also this.

comparisonofwebbrowsers.png

sqrage

Reaction score
Yea but all the important stuff is cited. And go ahead and try to change something. Wait 15 seconds then refresh. Goodluck finding your edit.

Getting back on topic now... I can't wait for Chrome 4. Haven't looked into it yet but it's probably gonna be awesome. :)

codemonkey

Code monkey not crazy, just proud.
Reaction score
Yea but all the important stuff is cited. And go ahead and try to change something. Wait 15 seconds then refresh. Goodluck finding your edit.

I can't possibly stress how many people just don't get this.

ElderKingpin

Reaction score
Anyway.. xD

I wish Chrome would tell you when theres a new update. (It either doesnt or there is a button to allow it)

sqrage

Reaction score
>I wish Chrome would tell you when theres a new update. (It either doesnt or there is a button to allow it)

"About Google Chrome"

ElderKingpin

Reaction score
Off-topic: i was writing an article for wikipedia. and like a few minutes later. it was deleted and a mod had contacted me.

On-topic:
Too bad theres no OFFICIAL comparisons of web browsers. Wikipedia is a start. but all it says is that most Americans (or people with computers) use IE.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.