The Citizens of Redmond 1.0

Dimaspy

Reaction score
this is a map made by me from scratch. It looks kinda like Life of a Peasant, but is supposed to be a little more for roleplayers.

Either you're a villager, the drug lord, the police, or the mafia. Do your job, piss people off, and so on.

I'll have changed much of everything for 2.0, it will be released soon enough.
Have fun anyway.

Official homepage: Http://www.Dimaspy.net

Attachments

• the%20citizens%20of%20redmond%201.0.w3x
    181.9 KB · Views: 115

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
More infro please? such as screenshots, how we play, the point of playing

Dimaspy

Reaction score
More infro please? such as screenshots, how we play, the point of playing

Yeah, well I guess you've played LOAP, right? Everybody has.. Well, it's like it.
Anyway, I wont post up any screenshots or more info now, I'm too close to the next version.

I'm going to write information about it anyway for my homepage, so I'll do it when 2.0 is done :p

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
Does it atleast have different terrain? More jobs? Abilities? Is it worth playing?(No offense)

Just to get people hooked.

Dimaspy

Reaction score
Aye, it's not connected with LOAP. The look of it is totally diffirent, and it contains jobs which LOAP does not have. Such as; Pilot, Old People's Caretaker, a fixed lumber jack job, Slut, and Raper job.

So, the area looks like this:
In Northern part of the town we have the most jobs, the mall, well things to do. The town is split in half by a bridge in the middle, so the northern part is called North Redmond, and the southern is called South Redmond. The very southest part, and the SE area behind the city's vulcano Mount Marshmellow, is called for Roughwood. In the western part of Southside, we have the tree area, that is a big forest, and the lumber mill.

There are two airports in each part, and of course you can buy a ticket and go to the other side.

In the northwestern-western area is the sea, with a beach reaching all ends. There is also a way out to a small island where a prison lies.

If you like the game this far, and if you're a roleplayer, you -will- like the next version! The release date isn't set yet however, but it will be within these comming days/weeks.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.