The "Color" Of heros :)

Senseless

Reaction score
Hey, normaly u get a circle under the foots of ur hero witch has the color of ur.. position.. but in some maps they have special.. means Hero A has red.. and when a pink player chooses it its just red.. i Think it is the path "player color or color special" and at some heros i changed it from color of people who has. to color i want for the hero. but its not working`? Is that not for this? what can i make to get its working. to fix this problem ^^ some heros like the bloodwarden looks shitty with PInk or blue or somethink lake that.. so i just want to have EVER Red^^?

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
Huh? Pretty hard to understand...

so you want all the heroes to have the red glow? It would be part of the skin/model... or you could change the Art Color of the unit in the Object Editor. You can choose like from color Player 1 (red) to Player 12 (brown), then Neutral which is just basically no color, or "grayish".

demotry241

Don't Ever Categorize Yourself.
Reaction score
the selection circle.. under the unit (in game) the green circle.. etc..

I don't know.. I just explains...

Senseless

Reaction score
You can choose like from color Player 1 (red) to Player 12 (brown), then Neutral which is just basically no color, or "grayish".

Yeah that i mean. I Changed it but nothing changes.. when i choose the hero with Red color as blue.. he is blue and niot red...

Weegee

Go Weegee!
Reaction score
its the color of the owner. To get it to stay back you would have to remove team color in a model editior or somehing.

gameman

It's been a long, long time.
Reaction score
Apparently you want to change the color of a unit, to do this look for a phrase (in the object editor) "Match Owning Player", and double click it.

Or you can use triggers

Code:
Events
  unit enters region(001) <gen>
 Conditions

Actions
    Change color of (triggering unit) to (color of player(player 2 Blue))

(free hand)

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
You could use triggers with the Animations to change its color, but you can preset it...

when I change the color in the Object Editor, it works for me. :/ Did you try testing the map? Don't just look in the editor because some things don't show in the normal WE.

Senseless

Reaction score
yeah i testet.. thats normal. in the editor NO color is shown^^ means the Bloodwarden skin is just Red and no Blue teamcolor or somethink like that.. Hm I think im just rdy with the map^^ im going to do it another time.. i more need help with the map protector. after i protectet the map with mapoptimizer i cant host it because it says "Cant find the game"^^ please help when u know why^^

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
wel^^ color plyer^^ use obcjt sometin^^ unit-unit color^^ change it^^
to player 1^^ or rd or somting^^

for map opt^^ mayb u^^ have no map? or its^^ in the wrong place^^

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
well^^ i dunno^^
maybe map crrpt^^
try agen^^ optmize

Senseless

Reaction score
hm.. When i save it The Optimizer Says This: " Script name compression is in use, the optimizer will continue, but it might be a bether idea to provide them the next time, since without specifying common.j or blizzard.j name collisions may appear and Warcraft III unable to play the output map, refer to the readme file for more informations. "

Hmpf the Readme isnt very overseeable (hm dont know the english word for that^^)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.