WIP The Darkening

Fluffball

Reaction score
Testing in single-player isn't that good because it doesn't give you an exact idea of what the spell is supposed to do, and it makes all the stages harder to perform.

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
B U M P for for justice, glory, and a red dawn! (or sun, something like that)

C'mon people, we need testers!

skyblader

You're living only because it's illegal killing.
Reaction score
You know, My B.Net ain't working either, so I can only test either single player(u strongly disrecommended(if there is such a word)) Or use some online LAN like Garena or Hamachi.

Edit: Yeah, I wanna test them all, and erm, I probably won't be checking here so, if i dont reply or sumthing, just email me or contact me at [email protected]

Fluffball

Reaction score
Hmm, OK, maybe I can find a public Garena server, though I do not know how to use it...
People marked as (G) are for Garena servers.
People marked as (UG) are for Garena servers, but haven't signed up themselves.
Super Ultra Duper Mega Giga <BuMp>

wc3shady

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Can you post up some heroes?

Also I'd like to say a few things about mythology... Hades isn't evil. He rules over Underworld, its not hell. Its where they all go. They didnt think of it as a bad place, and i think Tartarus is hell. Also, Gaia's a titan and she rules over the land, Zeus rules over the sky and poseidon was given the water. Not all titans are imprisoned. Anyways, im not sure if thats all right, but im just saying.

Fluffball

Reaction score
Hmm, ok, sure. 1 Hero for each team, for a teaser :D
Do you want proper descriptions?
I will post when I have my map up.

Hmm, there's nothing saying that I can't twist the history a tiny bit. Most people I know think of Hades as an evil overlord type guy.
I can't remember, did I mention Gaia and Poseidon?

Exide

I am amazingly focused right now!
Reaction score
I can do some testing for ya.

Fluffball

Reaction score
Awesome, thanks... 2 questions.
Do you need Garena?
And which stages do you want to test?

O yea, I kinda forgot to post the heroes, I will do soon hopefully in this post.

Hero Examples
Diomedes the Barbarian
Very High Strength, Low Agility, Low Intelligence.​

EarthBreaker (Level 1) (No Target)
The Barbarian smashes the ground, damaging and slowing nearby enemies. Damages for 1x Strength.​
Skullcrack (Level 1) (Unit-Targeted)
Diomedes takes a mighty slash on the enemy, cracking it's skull. The crack causes the enemy to lose 10% of it's current health, and then regenerates 5% over the next 10 seconds.​

Rage (Level 1) (Unit-Targeted)
Diomedes unleashes his rage at the enemy, reducing movement speed and a minor attack speed decrease.​
Roar (Ultimate) (Self-Target Buff)
The Barbarian roars, causing the attacks that he makes in the next 10 seconds to add damage equal to 7.5% of his current life.​

Vespera the Phantom Assassin
High Agility, Medium Intelligence, Low Strength​

SmokeScreen (Level 1) (Point-Targeted)
The Phantom Assassin creates a pillar of smoke at the target point, confusing enemies.​

Phantom Raid (Level 1)
Creates a double Image of the Assassin that can Backstab the enemy when behind. The image is un-targetable and does all the moves that the Phantom Assassin does that aren't spells.​
Backstab (Level 1) (Passive)
The Phantom Assassin stabs her knife deep into the enemies back, causing damage equal to 1x her Agility.​
Shadowstrike (Ultimate) (Unit-Targeted)
Vespera steps through the shadows, teleporting behind the enemy and doing a Double Backstab.​

Exide

I am amazingly focused right now!
Reaction score
I got Garena already, no worries.
I'll test whatever you need to be tested. :p

Fluffball

Reaction score
Awesome, we got 5 testers, we MIGHT be able to do it with 8, just that we will have to test it more times to make sure it is bug-free for all players etc.

captainrads

Reaction score
I'll do testing, though honestly I have little idea what that entails. I'm good to test pretty much anything, my only cripple is that I can't host, but I can do BNet.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.