Entertainment The Expanse: Sci-Fi TV Series is Bad Ass!

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score

6 Seasons of Sci-Fi greatness! Some of the best CGI and apparently really accurate physics :) I am only 5 Episodes on Season 1 right now on my marathon watch and so happy I save this stuff up so I can watch these kind of things like I like to. Back to Back! The Expanse is pretty good so far I am liking it!

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
I have been marathon watching this and I am now close to season 4. If you notice a drop off of activity from me for a few days you know why. :)

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
Season 5 Episode 2 the marathon continues... the only way I like drama is Space Drama!

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
The marathon is over as I have totally watched the Expanse. I liked it. Will I watch it again? Probably not. I really like the CGI and the physics of the space battles were really realistic. The drama was space drama but I really hate that they killed off a character that would have been better if they were there in the final season. Some of the sub story lines were boring and I hate we did not get to see more about the aliens.

I really like this series and hope that more of these sci fi book series are adapated to Video Series like these but hope that 6 seasons, though alot, is not considered too much for this stuff. I wish The Expanse would have been longer and more developed. Great show though!

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
It turns out The Expanse is absolutely fantastic, so what else can I do except give it a Drinker Recommends?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.