The Lagoon - a Civilization builder.

Reaction score
For some time now, I've been somewhat away from Warcraft.

Various small maps that were made in one day, very little activity on Warcraft forums here at TH and other things.

Well, at least it was until I opened one map I've had been working some time ago.

It was just an Idea and some lousy terrain.
Yet, it was enough for me to remember everything I have thought.

So, after a couple of hours of some simple work, I hereby release you the first version of this map.

From 7 great Era's, you can currently only play the first one - Prehistoric Stone Age (This rule applies only while I haven't released newer versions of the map)

Sadly, no AI.

And not lot of features.. yet.

You will just start out in some odd island in a middle of resourcefull lagoon. FInd yourself suitable spot, and, well, start building your civilization.
Some crops to begin with, a center for your civilization and barracks to get some random ape-men with clubs and rocks to throw at enemies.

What else would you need?
Oh, right, a somewhat interesting resource system. Lumber as it is, Ore instead of gold - you get it for chopping rocks. And food. Grow some plants or build a Fire Pit with a nice roasting pork to feed some of your army. Just remember, dead soldier doesn't bring you back any food!

Well, go on, try it for yourself, nothing too fabulous yet, but it might get into somewhat sweet later on :)

Attachments

• (8)LagoonofCivilization0.2.w3x
    758.9 KB · Views: 144

PurgeandFire

zxcvmkgdfg
Reaction score
Who? What? When? Where? How?

Amfidament??!!

Yay, people are coming back! :D

Looks like a nice map... Even if it is a beta.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.