Skin The Silver Knight... with runes!

Ghostwind

o________o
Reaction score
Voila, here is my second skin! It's supposed to be that guy from the Dalaran statue, but with strange rune things (that I just felt like adding to make him look more awesome and less like the original).

He is made for an AoS project I am working on. Please give credits if you use him in your map!

Path = Units\Other\BloodElfLieutenant\BloodElfLieutenant.blp

ndlav4.jpg

Attachments

• SilverKnight.zip
    99.8 KB · Views: 211

Dakho

()[o__o]()
Reaction score
Most certainly far better than your medivh skin I think. However, the runes are not amazing. It's more like black paint, which is okay, but I think it would be cooler if you made them a color and then maybe with an airbrush added some glow. But overall I think it looks nice. The armor is very armor-ish and loko better than the original. You'll probably get crap for no team color or something but it's still nice looking.

PurgeandFire

zxcvmkgdfg
Reaction score
Lol... I think it is a little monotone and a little blurry. Try to have some sharper details and maybe add some texture + make it more realistic. Maybe have the black lines be more sharp rather than just slapped on. (Make the edges smoother, add texture etc.)

But not bad, good job on certain areas.

ZeroThirteen

Reaction score
I like the skin. A team color would be nice, but I like it overall. Maybe you should make the runes a little sharper, burn the edges, and blur the areabetween them. Might make them stand out a bit more.

Ghostwind

o________o
Reaction score
There is one. That's the black bit on it, I just made him neutral passive so it would look cooler for the screenshot :p

Daskunk

SC2 Forum MVP - TheSkunk #386
Reaction score
With no shading or anything, it doesn't look too good. (On the shield, mostly.) The helmate looks pretty good, and I like the runes, but its not sharp enough in some places.

FireEffect

Gasp!
Reaction score
The helmet looks good because he just recolored it from the original. IMO i dont like it, its monotone, flat, blurry, and way to simple.

Mr.Tutorial

Hard in the Paint.
Reaction score
I think you over used those rune things, you placed them all over, even on the helm. The shield looks like a piece of paper, give it a border or such. Overall it looks like you tried too hard.

Ghostwind

o________o
Reaction score
The helmet looks good because he just recolored it from the original. IMO i dont like it, its monotone, flat, blurry, and way to simple.

I don't recolor shit. It may look like it but I erase everything except the outlines before I start.

Nappe

Reaction score
It looks pretty good, but I'd suggest you to add some borders to that shield (like those in Captains skin), that would make it look way cooler.

131ackout

Nice skin,

but the gray looks make it more old. Perhaps you can add something red on that to make it more like a Blood Elf.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.