The Spell Request Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ayanami

칼리
Reaction score
Name:Ritual of Doom

Spell type:MUI

Description:Begins a ritual that sacrifices a random participant's health to summon a doomguard. Requires the caster and 2 additional allies to complete the ritual. In order to participate, all players must right-click the portal and not move until the ritual is complete.

Adittional stuff:Right now the units may be random i can change them later. If possible then MUI plz cuz it will be in use online:shades:

Please give more details. What do you mean by random unit. Is it a targeted spell? And how long is the ritual etc.

@Mezion
Well, only thing is that the spell will be disabled for the player, not just the unit. Is that okay?

@adeoin
Is your Divine Punishment a passive?

Chaos_Knight

Reaction score
I didnt say it was easy.. Just a more note. As said black and red. But the pentagram shouldnt have a ring around it. If it's easier for you i dont care.
:thup:

Ayanami

칼리
Reaction score
I didnt say it was easy.. Just a more note. As said black and red. But the pentagram shouldnt have a ring around it. If it's easier for you i dont care.
:thup:

At the moment, I don't have a clue to find the area of a pentagram. The area in WC3 is defined in a circular manner, so it's kinda hard. Unless if it's a circular ring around a pentagram, I guess it's good.

Chaos_Knight

Reaction score
At the moment, I don't have a clue to find the area of a pentagram. The area in WC3 is defined in a circular manner, so it's kinda hard. Unless if it's a circular ring around a pentagram, I guess it's good.

Do what is easiests for you :)

Ayanami

칼리
Reaction score
@Glenphir: Um no it isnt passive.

Oh, so is it an auto attack skill or just an active spell?

but he is not being used anywhere..
The pre-loader is just for lag reducing purposes. When an non-preloaded spell is added to an unit the first time, it will cause a 0.5 seconds spike. Thus, by pre-placing the pre-loader with the dummy ability and removing at game initialization, it removes the spiking action from occurring. It isn't necessary though.

DuelPlayer

Reaction score
Homing Missile

Spell Type: Anything as long as in GUI

Description: Launches a homing missile to a random nearby enemy every 1 second. Passive Spell

Other Remarks: This should be simple

Mezion

Reaction score
Oh, so is it an auto attack skill or just an active spell?

The pre-loader is just for lag reducing purposes. When an non-preloaded spell is added to an unit the first time, it will cause a 0.5 seconds spike. Thus, by pre-placing the pre-loader with the dummy ability and removing at game initialization, it removes the spiking action from occurring. It isn't necessary though.

omg you just fixed some lag isues of mine! great info ^^

CAPSLOCKFTW

Reaction score
More information on Ritual of Doom:

Name: Ritual Of Doom

Description: Begins a ritual that sacrifices a random participant's health to summon a doomguard. Requires the caster and 2 additional allies to complete the ritual. In order to participate, all players must right-click the portal and not move until the ritual is complete.

Units: Channeling = Any hero with Ritual of Doom Skill
Doomguard= Doom Guard :p

What should happen: A player will target a skill somewhere, an altar appears right in front of him and he starts a channeling animation. above the altar is a floating text that says waiting for 2 more PL, now 2 more players have to right click it, on the right click the player's unit will also go right next to the altar and start a channel animation. When the second player right clicks the altar the floating text changes to firstly waiting for one player and then when all 3 have done the right click with their characters they will start summoning, the altar will change into a portal and the floating text shows how much time is left(20 secs at first). After 20 secs a random players channeling unit will be sacrificed(one of them dies(random)), then a doom guard will spawn from the portal. The doom guards owner will be the one who started the ritual, even when he's the one who died.

1.When a player walk away when the ritual hasn't begun(still theres an altar) then nothing happens, but if the starting player walks away the ritual will be cancelled(altar destroyed).
2.When a player walks away from the portal during the summoning he will lose 50% of his life and the ritual will be cancelled(portal will be destroyed)

For my map i will change to something else: the channeling units, doomguard owner, altar.

It's ment to be multiplayer cuz each summoners owner is a different player (duh:)). Hope this is clear enough.:rolleyes:

adeoin

Reaction score
@Glenphir: Its an active spell, like storm bolt and everytime you use it you add a seal onto the target.

Murre

Reaction score
Homing Missile

Spell Type: Anything as long as in GUI

Description: Launches a homing missile to a random nearby enemy every 1 second. Passive Spell

Other Remarks: This should be simple

Glenphir, as long as you don't mind I could "help" you with this. Since it's really easy I should be able to make it, and it won't bother you :D I'll make a demo map and you can, too if mine's not worthy. ^^

Chaos_Knight

Reaction score
Glenphir, as long as you don't mind I could "help" you with this. Since it's really easy I should be able to make it, and it won't bother you :D I'll make a demo map and you can, too if mine's not worthy. ^^

@Ghan

Do not ever hijack threads. Make new instead.

Follow the rules, sir.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.