The Spell Request Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demerzel2

Reaction score
I would like a passive ability which lowers enemy maximum HP. When the owner of the ability dies, all afflicted enemies will regain their lost HP. It's not a hero ability, it's a single level unit ability.

Note: It lowers enemy maximum HP, doesn't steal it. You could set the stolen HP value to 5 for now.

Thanks a lot in advance!

bLu3_eYeS

Reaction score
I'm sorry , can you make one of the spells i requested ? Thx. Make the one with wards. . . I will figure out myself at the Marksman's Shot.
:thup:

Ayanami

칼리
Reaction score
I would like a passive ability which lowers enemy maximum HP. When the owner of the ability dies, all afflicted enemies will regain their lost HP. It's not a hero ability, it's a single level unit ability.

Note: It lowers enemy maximum HP, doesn't steal it. You could set the stolen HP value to 5 for now.

Thanks a lot in advance!

Does it reduce health per attack? Skill name? Spell Type? Please follow the format.

I'm sorry , can you make one of the spells i requested ? Thx. Make the one with wards. . . I will figure out myself at the Marksman's Shot.
:thup:

Okay, I'll make the wards then.

Glenphir I don't will request nothing :p this is a OT just to you know, I love your avatar, is so cute
pucca.gif

Haha. Thanks XD

Demerzel2

Reaction score
Oh sorry about that :(.

Spell Name: White Blades (Passive)

What it does: Every attack, it lowers enemy MAX HP by 5. The HP loss is only restored after the user of the passive dies.

It's not a hero ability, so I guess it should have just one level. Thanks a lot!

HeX.16

Isn't Trollin You Right Now
Reaction score
Glenphir i forgot to ask. Which order in the first post are the spells being made. Maybe number them. Thanks

Failenx

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
Spell Name: Requiem

Spell Type: MUI, and GUI: easy to import into my map.

Summons a coffin for the Vampire to rest in. The coffin has a certain amount of HP. Can only be used during the day.

Description:
Level 1 - Summons a Coffin with 75% HP of Vampire. When entered, the Vampire will regenerate 2% HP/MP every second until he exits or the casket is broken.

Do 3 levels of this ability, thanks!

Other Remarks: If possible, I'd like a coffin model as well. If you're unable to find one, it's no problem.

Hey, here is smth that i could use :)

Penance

Spell Type: Does not have to be MUI.

Description: Channels up to 5 seconds, sending holy bomb each second on friendly target, healing him for 35/70/105/140 each. If used on enemy, it will damage for 25/50/75/100 each second.

Other Remarks: I know you made this spell in your former spell request thread. However, when your former spell trigger is mixed by some other spells trigger's from here (example, Tinki3's Omnislash) it makes other triggers not to work. If i have Penance trigger activated, and Omnislash trigger activated, Omnislash will not work but your penance will. If penance is disabled, Omnislash will work propertly. So please, if you are able and have time, make this one for me, in a way if possible, not to make other triggers not to work. Thanks in advance man. :)

I'm not sure if this is the spell you were talking about or not, but I don't think this one interferes with other triggers:

Attachments

• Penance by Summoned.w3x
    41.1 KB · Views: 314

INCINERATE

Reaction score
Hi glenphir, i would like to request a spell if you can make it :) i know you play dota so would know what im refering too .

can i get dazzle's shadow wave? .

description of the spell

Shadow Wave
Sends forth a Shadow Wave to heal a few units. Healed units also damage a small area around them for the same amount.
Level 1 - Dissipates 80 damage, 3 targets.
Level 2 - Dissipates 100 damage, 3 targets.
Level 3 - Dissipates 120 damage, 4 targets.
Level 4 - Dissipates 140 damage, 5 targets.
Level 5 - Dissipates 160 damage, 6 targets
Level 6 - Dissipates 180 damage, 7 targets
• Damage type: spells
• Allied heroes are primary target for heal.
• (*) Bounce AoE between units
• (**) Damage AoE around the healed unit
Area of Effect: 500* / 180 **

i would need it in MUI .

Thanks.

Devalut

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
Ah i see, I'm sorry if it came across that i was rushing you, just rater curious please forgive me.

HeX.16

Isn't Trollin You Right Now
Reaction score
Brilliant work.
Well worth the wait. Thank you very much.
+rep
And Credits.

Glenphir im sorry to say but your current test map is an eye sore.
Here is a simple map that you can use to put the spells on.

Ayanami

칼리
Reaction score
Completed the spell Disable.

@bYo
From what I understand from the description, the Storm strikes at all enemies within 250 area of the caster. What's the AoE of the "center" where you're safe from the lightning? What's the duration of the spell? What's the interval in which the enemies are struck by the lightning?

Attachments

• Disable.w3x
    25 KB · Views: 368

Crusher

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Spell Name: Soul Resumption

Spell Abilities: 2 (Soul Resumption Active) and (Soul Resumption Passive)

Spell Effect: Each time when a hero kills an unit, he gains one soul. The soul is being stored into a variable, which is later used to determine damage of his ability ''Soul Resumption Active'', dealing each time 4% damage inside 400 area of effect for each Soul the hero kills.

Example:

One Soul - 4% Strength Damage
Two Souls - 8% Strength Damage
Three Souls - 12% Strength Damage

and so on.

Note: the passive one should have capacity of 10 levels, but you create only three so I can figure out everything.

Also, I want to apply this effect with souls on another ability, Soul Heal. It will heal 4% of his total Strength as well each time when he kills a soul.

ADDITIONAL EFFECT:

If you can create this additional effect, it would be lovely, but if you can't, then it's fine, no big deal at all.

So, if the hero which casted a spell doesn't have souls or he doesn't damage an enemy, he will lose 12% of his total HP.

Example:

Current HP - 1000 (-12%) = 880.

bYo

Reaction score
Completed the spell Disable.

@bYo
From what I understand from the description, the Storm strikes at all enemies within 250 area of the caster. What's the AoE of the "center" where you're safe from the lightning? What's the duration of the spell? What's the interval in which the enemies are struck by the lightning?

Ah yes. When the caster casts the spell, it creates a "safe" circle (which is a 250-300 AOE from the position of the caster). I'd like it either if the circle moved with the caster, but it is not necessary if that creates too much work.

Then, outside the 'safe' circle, there is the 'storm' circle. This is a larger aoe (something like 600-800 AOE) where the damage and the slow occurs. Duration of the spell should scale with the level - and there is 10 levels. So I'd like a 2s per level gain, finishing up at a 20 second storm.

Lightning interval is really up to you, but I DO want the storm to deal some serious damage to everyone caught in it. Yes, all enemies have a high chance of being struck by lightning, but I guess it IS possible to avoid it if you are really lucky (something like a percentage chance for every unit to be hit).

Do tell me if you want any more information and thanks heaps :D

I'm totally looking forward to seeing it.

EDIT: Just to clear it up, there is two concentric circles, somewhat like a CD. A small "safe" circle and a larger "storm" circle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.