The Spell Request Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ayanami

칼리
Reaction score
Ah yes. When the caster casts the spell, it creates a "safe" circle (which is a 250-300 AOE from the position of the caster). I'd like it either if the circle moved with the caster, but it is not necessary if that creates too much work.

Then, outside the 'safe' circle, there is the 'storm' circle. This is a larger aoe (something like 600-800 AOE) where the damage and the slow occurs. Duration of the spell should scale with the level - and there is 10 levels. So I'd like a 2s per level gain, finishing up at a 20 second storm.

Lightning interval is really up to you, but I DO want the storm to deal some serious damage to everyone caught in it. Yes, all enemies have a high chance of being struck by lightning, but I guess it IS possible to avoid it if you are really lucky (something like a percentage chance for every unit to be hit).

Do tell me if you want any more information and thanks heaps :D

I'm totally looking forward to seeing it.

EDIT: Just to clear it up, there is two concentric circles, somewhat like a CD. A small "safe" circle and a larger "storm" circle.

Hmm, about the lightning, how about lightning striking random areas in the outer circle. Each lightning has 100 AoE. Then, let's say 5 lightning strikes per second. So 5 lightnings will strike random areas on the outer circle per second. How about that?

bYo

Reaction score
Hmm, about the lightning, how about lightning striking random areas in the outer circle. Each lightning has 100 AoE. Then, let's say 5 lightning strikes per second. So 5 lightnings will strike random areas on the outer circle per second. How about that?

Yep sounds good.

Devalut

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
Glenphir is the spell i requested too difficult?
or did i not word it right resulting in it being put off?

bYo

Reaction score
It's going good. Sorry for the slow progress, quite tight school schedule here.

Haha no problems, I'm just eager. Exam time is it not? I had to ban myself from Warcraft last year (Yr 12) but it payed off :p.

neverbealone

Reaction score
Spell Name: Chain Entangle

Spell Type: MUI and MPI (very important)

Description: This spell is a target unit spell. The Hero cast entangle roots on enemy unit and the duration last from 1 to the current level of the hero. The hero can level up to 25 levels. If any enemy units of the hero come close (200 AoE) to the entangled unit they get entangled also for a random duration of 1 to current level of the hero, and if any units come close to the second entangled unit, the same thing happens to them and it carries on until the last entangled unit is set free or is dead.

Levels of spell: 3
Damage per second: 35/55/75
Mana cost: 150/200/250
Cooldown: 20/25/30 seconds
Duration: Random from 1 second to the current level of the hero, maximum of 25 seconds.
Targets allowed: Any ground unit

Other Remarks: I hope this is easy for you. Please make it MUI/MPI. When the unit gets entangled, I want a number to pop up in green color over their head showing how many seconds they are entangled for. Thank you in advance.

let see i love this spell could u make a variation on it so once a unit has been hit by the spell, the unit wont be hit again for 15 secends,
i played around with it and if 2 or more units are 200 away from each other the spell doesn't stop until only 1 remains

Ayanami

칼리
Reaction score
Completed the spell Eye of the Storm. Tell me if you think more special effects are needed.

bYo

Reaction score
Completed the spell Eye of the Storm. Tell me if you think more special effects are needed.

Is it possible to add some stronger cloud effects in? Something like the Flak Cannon model in abilities?

Love the spell though, looks very impressive. Does it damage allies as well because I haven't tested that yet. Thanks again though and great work :thup: :).

Ayanami

칼리
Reaction score
Is it possible to add some stronger cloud effects in? Something like the Flak Cannon model in abilities?

Love the spell though, looks very impressive. Does it damage allies as well because I haven't tested that yet. Thanks again though and great work :thup: :).

Added cloud effects. And it doesn't hit friendly units.

Attachments

• Eye of the Storm.w3x
    27.6 KB · Views: 393

bYo

Reaction score
Awesome! I can fiddle around with it now anyway :p.

As someone said previously, well worth the wait. It will make a great addition to my map - and as a way of giving credit I'll give the unit that casts the spell a chance to be called Glenphir. FTW.

sidove

Reaction score
Spell Name: Leap

Spell Type: None MUI, so knock your self out and passive :)

Description: Basically this spell does when the caster targets to move a place witch is higher then him, he automatically leaps to it.

Other Remarks: This is a passive spell so I would prefer if your could make it so it doesn't show on the ability board of the Hero, but doesn't really matter. And 1 more thing the height he wants to go to needs to be higher than his own height if possible :)

hiyazaki09

Reaction score
Request Dota Chaos Knight Skill

Mr Glenphir this is my Requested Spell in GUI

Reality Rift

Teleports you, any images you have and the target unit to a random point along the line between the two of you. Gives you bonus attack damage for one attack.

lvl 1 units Teleportation and 25 bonus attack damage
lvl 2 units Teleportation and 50 bonus attack damage
lvl 3 units Teleportation and 75 bonus attack damage
lvl 4 units Teleportation and 100 bonus attack damage

mana cost:50 all lvl
cooldown: /lvl1 24.sec/lvl2 18.sec/lvl3 12.sec/lvl4 6.sec

• Teleports Chaos Knight to a random point on the line between the units (between 30% and 80% of the distance).
• Teleports the target unit to the same location as Chaos Knight, offset by 25 units towards Chaos Knight's original position.
• Any illusions of Chaos Knight owned by the same player as Chaos Knight within 1400 AoE are also teleported to Chaos Knight's new position.
• Chaos Knight and the target unit are made to face each other, and Chaos Knight and all teleported illusions are issued an attack order against the target unit.
• Bonus damage lasts for 1.2 seconds.

thats all thnx:thup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.