The Study Guide.Net

Hero

─║╣ero─
Reaction score
What is it? It is a website I have put together to help people that need help with their homework, no matter what subject it might be.

Who helps us? Anyone that is currently on. So far I have one teacher from my school that is willing to help, other wise we are all here to help each other.

Why Did You do This? Well mostly because my friends complain about help and their homework..and I've heard this would be a good idea.

Is registration free? Of course it is free.

What is the point of this? The point of this is to get help with your homework and also help others with their homework.

What do we offer? Currently we just offer help with homework and a general chat section, but soon we will be offering study tips and guides along with lessons on how to write/solve things.

What is the url? You can visit the site here

What can you do to help? Well you can register and help support us by recruiting people that you may know.

Is this on a payed host? Actually...for once this is on a payed host. Meaning that is 99% guaranteed to be up and running.

Looking for People With Exceptional Skills In Academic Areas
I am currently looking for people who are exceptionally intelligent in any area whether it be Math, Global History, or a language. If this applies to you then please register and post in the General Section what you are exceptional at.

Please Enjoy your stay with us and I hope that you are helped in every way you need.

Last edited by a moderator:

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
Sounds pretty good. I'll definitely be checking this site out, and help if I can.

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
Looking for People With Exceptional Skills In Academic Areas
I am currently looking for people who are exceptionally intelligent in any area whether it be Math, Global History, or a language. If this applies to you then please register and post in the General Section what you are exceptional at.

Ironically enough... I intend to become a history teacher o_O

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Looks nice.

I like the fact that you actually have a teacher helping out. :]

Pyrogasm

There are some who would use any excuse to ban me.
Reaction score
Confirmation emails seem to be sent slowly...

Edit: Make that "slower than cold molasses in January". I've never seen a confirmation email take this long.
Edit again: Well... the one sent to my hotmail account arrived properly, but I didn't get anything in my Gmail inbox or spam folder.

I don't mind assisting in English, Math (Up through Pre-Calculus and part of Calculus), Physics, and French... but I must say, the teacher you do have there types like a spaz >< I can only imagine what in-class notes look like. :p

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
Awesome idea, I don't think I've ever seen one of these before :).

My math is okay, dunno if I'll be of any use, but I'll definitely check it out.

Reaction score
so far im only good up to Algebra B lol. Finally passed it with my final exam being a 87%

Darkchaoself

What is this i dont even
Reaction score
I can do 9th grade math and science. If anyone needs help there.
(Im in 8th grade ;))

sjakie

Cookie Be Awesome!
Reaction score
Oooh, i could use some help in certain subjects. But i dont think i would be of much help as a teacher...unless someone intends to study Dutch :p

SilverHawk

General Iroh - Dragon of the West
Reaction score
I'm quite adept in math, and reasonably so in science. I think I'll try to help out some. :)

Edit:

As I was about to register, I noticed that you requested that I use my full name as a username - that said, I'm not comfortable with even my first name. Can I still register (under SilverHawk), or should I not bother?

ReVolver

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
I can help with 10th 11th and 12th (some 13th) grade math,science,spanish, and history.

Hero

─║╣ero─
Reaction score
Ironically enough... I intend to become a history teacher o_O

Lol...Cool then you can help in the History section.

I will make you a mod of the Global History section once we have enough people. Seeming that you already have great experience.

Looks nice.

I like the fact that you actually have a teacher helping out. :]

Thanks And I have many more teachers going to be signing up soon.

Confirmation emails seem to be sent slowly...

Edit: Make that "slower than cold molasses in January". I've never seen a confirmation email take this long.
Edit again: Well... the one sent to my hotmail account arrived properly, but I didn't get anything in my Gmail inbox or spam folder.

I don't mind assisting in English, Math (Up through Pre-Calculus and part of Calculus), Physics, and French... but I must say, the teacher you do have there types like a spaz >< I can only imagine what in-class notes look like. :p

Hmm I have no idea why it takes a while..I will look into that.

UPDATE:

Registration is now Immediate.

In order to keep bots from spamming on the forum there is a ARE YOU A BOT? feature.

Also any Accounts not activated yet on the date of 01/08/08 are now activated.

Hero

─║╣ero─
Reaction score
I'm quite adept in math, and reasonably so in science. I think I'll try to help out some. :)

Edit:

As I was about to register, I noticed that you requested that I use my full name as a username - that said, I'm not comfortable with even my first name. Can I still register (under SilverHawk), or should I not bother?

Hm.. It does say if you are ashamed of using your first name you may use a pseudo-name :p

So sure.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.