The Study Guide.Net

ninjas9

Reaction score
hey this sounds like a good site. i might be able to help a little. im a straight a student my senior year. and im in The National Honor Society. Hero if you need any management i could help on some days.:D

Hero

─║╣ero─
Reaction score
hey this sounds like a good site. i might be able to help a little. im a straight a student my senior year. and im in The National Honor Society. Hero if you need any management i could help on some days.:D

Ok that sounds cool. I will keep you in mind if I need anymore management.

As for helping it's ok if you can't help with some of the really "hard" stuff. I might not be able to help with that either :p

But..at least we can try :D

Also if you have any question on senior homework just post it :rolleyes:

Father_Yetti

Reaction score
Best of luck to this site and all who try to make it something. I would have loved this when I was in school. Great idea and good effort. Hope to see it flourishing.

Darkchaoself

What is this i dont even
Reaction score
Best of luck to this site and all who try to make it something. I would have loved this when I was in school. Great idea and good effort. Hope to see it flourishing.

Yes, i wish i had this when i had trouble with Trig right before i knew of this Thread.
Anyone help find the Tangent of 90? :rolleyes: (sarcasm)

Best of luck with your site, i probably will sign up sometime, seeking help :p

SFilip

Gone but not forgotten
Reaction score
> tangent(90) = -1.99520041
Yes, but that's for 90 radians, not degrees. :rolleyes:

ninjas9

Reaction score
well i am in a pre-calculas class and we are working on trig right now. its pretty easy so far.:rolleyes::D

SilverHawk

General Iroh - Dragon of the West
Reaction score
It's fairly easy, up until the point where you have to memorize a million identities and use them to simplify other identities to prove that they are, in fact, identities. :p

Jessi

I'm so green. Like a Machine.
Reaction score
Yes, cus I'm sure a bump three hours after the last post was completely necessary. You obviously offered valuable input for the topic.

*Ontopic* I love this idea. I might drop by once in a while to give help on English or Math, but in any case, it's a wonderful idea. I've already seen a couple things like this, but most are disorganized and inactive.

Pyrogasm

There are some who would use any excuse to ban me.
Reaction score
SilverHawk said:
It's fairly easy, up until the point where you have to memorize a million identities and use them to simplify other identities to prove that they are, in fact, identities. :p
Ah. We did that this week.

And we're not allowed to say that tan(x)*cot(x) = 1, we have to do it the retarded way: tan(x)*cot(x) = tan(x)*1/tan(x) = 1 ><

ninjas9

Reaction score

Ah. We did that this week.

And we're not allowed to say that tan(x)*cot(x) = 1, we have to do it the retarded way: tan(x)*cot(x) = tan(x)*1/tan(x) = 1 ><

ya and thanks for ruining my year.:eek::banghead: LOL:D;)

Ninva

Анна Ахматова
Reaction score
And why do you think that?

Study hall = free bait

High school kids, middle school kids, and grade school kids will be asking away to pedophiles who want to create relationships with them and lure them to the mall to "hang out".

Hero

─║╣ero─
Reaction score
Study hall = free bait

High school kids, middle school kids, and grade school kids will be asking away to pedophiles who want to create relationships with them and lure them to the mall to "hang out".

Well any such thing I can track. I can view PM's on my forum if I feel there is really an important need such as this.

Otherwise I am tracking what is currently happening.

Oninuva

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Yes, cus I'm sure a bump three hours after the last post was completely necessary. You obviously offered valuable input for the topic.

*Ontopic* I love this idea. I might drop by once in a while to give help on English or Math, but in any case, it's a wonderful idea. I've already seen a couple things like this, but most are disorganized and inactive.

Actually it is meaningful. It's to keep it on the forum home.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.