The Study Guide.Net

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
>tan(x)*cot(x) = tan(x)*1/tan(x) = 1

I thought you couldn't have more than one equal sign in any equation o_O

Pyrogasm

There are some who would use any excuse to ban me.
Reaction score
You can have as many as you want, but the rule is that you must do things equally to all "parts" of the string of equations.
Eventually, you solve stuff like this: 5x+3 ≤ 18x ≤ 7 and you're supposed to solve for X.

But that's not what my string was supposed to show; I was showing how it progressed and what it reduced to.

Ninva

Анна Ахматова
Reaction score
Ninva you underestimate us Forum owners we can do more than you think. i think you should just let Hero take care of his site. im pretty sure hes capable of doing so. anyway i think this site is a very great thing hes doing to help not only a few people but hes helping the whole world.;)

I own a free forum too. It's not a big deal. You make it look pretty, some people visit it, and that's that. You could have some pretty nasty things happen under your nose. I've seen it happen to forums. They're all closed now. The admins couldn't keep up with it.

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
Ninva you underestimate us Forum owners we can do more than you think. i think you should just let Hero take care of his site. im pretty sure hes capable of doing so. anyway i think this site is a very great thing hes doing to help not only a few people but hes helping the whole world.;)

Anymore posts or off-topic conversations like this I will delete, this one in particular I considered as potential flame, anymore I will simply delete for being off-topic :).

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
My site has been reviewed.

Woot!

You can see it here

You were reviewed by a site that's just started itself, it seems o_O No offense, but it doesn't really mean anything.

Besides. Reviews like that are opinion based. You want a review based on your traffic and whatnot, which that site would not be able to give you.

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
My review is lots of potential but zero traffic which means almost no posts and nobody is really getting helped. A Novel idea but it is not going to take off only being promoted here.

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
Congrats, not to blow your bubble, but if you look at the very bottom...
Copyright 2008 AboutForums.Net - Created by: Oninuva.
:p

Oninuva

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Yes, I create website. People write content. Boom instant money tree.

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
eh, I do 9th grade math but i'm in 7th grade :cool:

I do 10th grade Spanish, Creative Writing, Science...
9th grade Math ^^ and I am in 8th grade :p

Well I forgot about this place, so I logged back in ^^

For those who don't know my real name (which I use on the site)
Username: Michael Anderson
Display Name: Michael

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.