TheHelper MMORPG

undeadorcjerk

The Ulitimate TheHelper.net Lurker
Reaction score
it would be so cool if i was walking around and suddenly could go, "Hey! Whos that good looking person. Why its my best friend, undeadorcjerk!"

Oninuva

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Not all members will be in the mmo, but there will certainly be many of them, even if they are not directly reffered to, you can see the resemblence.

Bartuc08

Mostly known as Zomby Jezuz
Reaction score
I'll definantly give this a try, but on a side note , remove the tree from right in front of the village entrance, usual in front of an entrance is cleared, not trees right there, haha

Oninuva

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
I'll definantly give this a try, but on a side note , remove the tree from right in front of the village entrance, usual in front of an entrance is cleared, not trees right there, haha

Lol, didn't notice that, thanks.

Ninva

Анна Ахматова
Reaction score
You know you'd be expected to spit out a game or something now, but if you're going to add TH.net's members, then make me an old man. I'd be happy if you did that. :)

Lobster

Old Fogey ofthe site
Reaction score
If you need monster ideas do things like:
flamer (thank god they are rare here)

smiley hitting the wall icon gon beserk

and the 30 second wait between new posts search monster

For quests (if any) do something like:

Lobster is having problems doing a trigger, he needs more variables. Get some.

Just some random ideas.

Sintoras

Shaaakaa!
Reaction score
Sounds nice.
Another forum I visit tried or s still trying to make one in flash but I don't know if they will really be succesfull.

Don't make a team of people from the forum or it won't work. To cooperate you have to meet in RL.

What compiler are you using for vb?

duyen

Reaction score
Your using vB? I know some vB :D

I also have an idea, you could make areas of the map called like, The Humor Zone, or Technical Support lol.

Rad

Reaction score
You could have enemies called "Spammers" and their attack was they shoot a string of text labeled... "LOL!!!1!11~one!1"

And rather than killing them, you ban them.

Reaction score
You could have enemies called "Spammers" and their attack was they shoot a string of text labeled... "LOL!!!1!11~one!1"

haha that would be nice/funny! For the banning part, it should say "BANNED!" on them, and they while they slowly fade away they say "OH NOES!"

PurgeandFire

zxcvmkgdfg
Reaction score

Lol, I seriously considered making a TD like that. (Yes, they even had that text above them that would say "LOL!!LOLLOL!"

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.