System Third Person Camera

simonake

Reaction score
Mui/Mpi - Mpi
Gui/Jass - Gui
Import Difficulty - Very Easy

This is a very, very simple system that anyone can use. It has been produced only for red but, could be reproduced for the number of players desired. It can be very fun for the players of your map the have this kind of camera because the'res not alot of games using this system. (Some values can be changed but care to criticals errors and camera showing nothing or inversed). Here are screen shot of what you can get with this system. (Sorry the map is not very good for the eyes)
Pictures

war32009041722074081.png

war32009041722075379.png

Triggers:
Trigger:
  • Snapping Camera
    • Events
      • Time - Elapsed game time is 0.00 seconds
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Set Red_Camera = Mage de sang 0000 <gen>
      • Camera - Lock camera target for Joueur 1 (Red) to Red_Camera, offset by (0.00, 0.00) using Default Rotation
      • Camera - Set Joueur 1 (Red)'s camera Distance to target to 650.00 over 0.00 seconds
      • Camera - Set Joueur 1 (Red)'s camera Angle of attack to 350.00 over 0.00 seconds
      • Camera - Set Joueur 1 (Red)'s camera Height offset to 100.00 over 0.00 seconds

Trigger:
  • Following Angle
    • Events
      • Time - Every 0.01 seconds of game time
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Camera - Set Joueur 1 (Red)'s camera Rotation to (Facing of Red_Camera) over 0.00 seconds

Thanks S i m o n a k e

D.V.D

Make a wish
Reaction score
Nice, but we already have like 5 3rd person camera's. The angle seems a bit different. Maybe add a extra so you can change the angle to be a bit from the bottom or something.

simonake

Reaction score
I actually searched for tutorials on this site but i didn't find any. (Must say that i did'nt search long.
For the angle, what changes the angle is the Height Offset.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.