this question gets tricky fast so read the below ok

Xeno Yoxa

Reaction score
? just tell me how to do both if you can. 1. is requirement? is that what your saying? it might be better to show me both in detail.

Xeno Yoxa

Reaction score
i have tried to do this but without success yet... anyways. i can get the two abilities to work i just can't get them to combine... aka when both are APPLIED... they apply behavior.

Siretu

Starcraft 2 Editor Moderator
Reaction score
Basically you want this: Ability A and Ability B.

Activate Ability A, then activated Ability B and it'll give you a behavior.

Does Ability A last forever when activated? So if you activate ability A at the start of the game and then ability B at the end of the game, it will still apply the behavior.

Anyway, I would do this by having ability A and B apply one behavior each. The behaviors are hidden but when you cast ability A or B, it has a switch effect that uses a validator(that checks if the unit has the two behaviors) and if it's true, applies the real behavior.

Xeno Yoxa

Reaction score
can you ask Kyfut if he can give me one of those tutorials? sorry i just don't see the answer here. im not sure how to make validators. btw.

Kyuft

Reaction score
I am working on figuring this out. Please be patient.
I figured out a way to add the effects of the behavior when both abilities are active, but the behavior will always show on the unit even if it is not giving it the buff.

-Kyuft:shades:

Xeno Yoxa

Reaction score
ok that should work anyways i want the final behavior to be shown cause i need the behavior to indicate your being burned... oh the last part i finally understand. you mean to make the behavior not show when not active ahhh. ok

Kyuft

Reaction score
Sorry, I don't think I can help you wit either of your problems because I do not have enough expertise.

-Kyuft:shades:

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.