Thought of the best new Tavern Hero ever!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DuelPlayer

Reaction score
2). forget about it. wc3 isnt the cutting edge, it was never played as little as it is today and the community isnt rising. blizzard got its new child out, starcraft 2 will take over. they are simply not interested in adding new content to a game which is dieing out.

I believe that Warcraft will NOT die!! FTW - err a bit off topic tho
-------------------------
K back to topic
First I ask you
Do you think will anyone waste their time reading the whole wall of text? Or imagine that you are just a regular and you see such a big page, will you take the effort to read the whole page instead of reading many much other threads?

So, shorten your words, make it short and sharp, like a summary

Then
Do you think will anyone make the hero for you? Imagine that you are a visitor like us, will you use your precious time to make a hero that would not bring you any benefits and furthermore, it is not yours, why bother making it?

So, try to make things yourself, learn things from scratch, things do not drop from the sky and we teach you how to fish the fish and not fish the fish for you.

K Thats it... (no offense intended, neither any negative comments intended)

vex8118

Reaction score
@WIta:
i admire your staying power to really read all of this. i went like "omg lets just open some other post" after the first half of the first post.

@vex8118:
come on. i dont want to be rude to you but you just have to understand until now that nobody in here will make your hero. you have read the various posts of the different members, they all tell you basically the same.

everything you will get if you drive this conversation any further is ignorance. they will simply stop posting here and you will find nobody willing to help you.
you have 2 possibilities open:
1). do it your self, learn using the trigger editor and whenever you have a problem come to this forum and we will gladly help you to help yourself
or
2). forget about it. wc3 isnt the cutting edge, it was never played as little as it is today and the community isnt rising. blizzard got its new child out, starcraft 2 will take over. they are simply not interested in adding new content to a game which is dieing out.

this isnt meant to be any kind of "negative posting" as you call it. this is the best kind of posting you can expect in here. take it seriously and think about it. and eventually you will find out that what we are saying is right. however, you wont get far with this attitude of yours right now.

I have already posted I am not learning the triggers. I need a Programmer that wants to help me with this next Tavern Hero so stop telling me to learn triggers. I know I will find one eventually so I won't stop trying!

I believe that Warcraft will NOT die!! FTW - err a bit off topic tho
-------------------------
K back to topic
First I ask you
Do you think will anyone waste their time reading the whole wall of text? Or imagine that you are just a regular and you see such a big page, will you take the effort to read the whole page instead of reading many much other threads?

So, shorten your words, make it short and sharp, like a summary

Then
Do you think will anyone make the hero for you? Imagine that you are a visitor like us, will you use your precious time to make a hero that would not bring you any benefits and furthermore, it is not yours, why bother making it?

So, try to make things yourself, learn things from scratch, things do not drop from the sky and we teach you how to fish the fish and not fish the fish for you.

K Thats it... (no offense intended, neither any negative comments intended)

I know someone will make the hero for me & with me, the pride of having an amazing hero like Ormus Maiden in official Blizzard Warcraft III is too great to ignore.

To all map makers reading this, you don't have to read all of my design posts, maybe just the first two! I can explain her (Ormus Maiden) to you later as you like.

Until then I won't give up! So don't tell me to.

FhelZone

Have a drink of a nice cold mellowberry juice!
Reaction score
How about voting time.
Anyone here wants to make the Hero [Ormus Maiden] for our new member vex8118?
Me: no :p [Hands vex8118 with a Do it Yourself Guide]

And by the way I like your guts to find someone to make it for you but I predict it will be an epic fail like your thread @ b.net THREAD

FhelZone

Have a drink of a nice cold mellowberry juice!
Reaction score
I don't think he's trolling. He's just so "dedicated" to get his hero materialized.

dedicated - if others can do it, make them do the work..

vex8118

Reaction score
How about voting time.
Anyone here wants to make the Hero [Ormus Maiden] for our new member vex8118?
Me: no :p [Hands vex8118 with a Do it Yourself Guide]

And by the way I like your guts to find someone to make it for you but I predict it will be an epic fail like your thread @ b.net THREAD

We already know you don't want to make the Ormus Maiden! Since you don't want to, how about some feedback? I am always open to thoughts about how to improve her.

And that B.NET thread is only a problem because of one poster "Bear_and", if you ignore his cruel and nonsense posts you can see how much I am willing to do to make this new Tavern hero a reality.

I have my suspicions too, but this seems like quite a lot of writing to do if it's just to troll.

I don't enjoy insults like these - instead of spending your time posting about me, try to read my ideas and tell me your thoughts on them!

X-maul

AKA: Demtrod
Reaction score
Quoted from forum rules:
Ghan_04
We here at TH.net are not a Warcraft III editing service. Do not expect for you to hand over your map to us and have it handed back magically complete. It won't happen. So don't try.
There are cases where the problem can't be readily seen in the posts, in which case you will be asked to upload the map for someone to look at, but they will only be looking at that one problem.
Vex8118 - the thing you need to do to make this succesfull is:

• Sit down and read the forum rules, especially how you behave in this forum.
  • Thereby you understand that there is a forum rule which tells you,
    that you are not allowed to just post an idea and wait for someone to materilize it for you.
  • You get yourself some friends who are good at the World Editor, and willing to create it for you.
If last step failed I suggest you to go find yourself anoter forum with rules which support your methods.
:nuts:

vex8118

Reaction score
Quoted from forum rules:
Vex8118 - the thing you need to do to make this succesfull is:

• Sit down and read the forum rules, especially how you behave in this forum.
  • Thereby you understand that there is a forum rule which tells you,
    that you are not allowed to just post an idea and wait for someone to materilize it for you.
  • You get yourself some friends who are good at the World Editor, and willing to create it for you.
If last step failed I suggest you to go find yourself anoter forum with rules which support your methods.
:nuts:

If you did read this thread of mine you would see I am not asking for someone to just complete my map. I just need a programmer to Program this one hero, and I don't ask for it free - I will credit you with Draft Map Programmer! Don't talk to me about forum rules. This is for discussion of Ormus Maiden.

X-maul

AKA: Demtrod
Reaction score
I give up, you are clearly too stubborn to understand what anyone is saying, I say you should just refer to this thread:
You can also print 20 seperate pages to fit all of your extremely drawn-out details and then frame each one with gold and hang them on the ceiling over your bed. This way you can stare at them every night with tears of joy streaming to wet your pillow as you fall into a deep sleep.
You may also be able to make a church to worship your BEST TAVERN HERO IN THE WORLD EVER TO EVER BE CREATED!!!!one
It's not close to realistic to reach anything that could look like a conversation with you - all you have said is - "noo! I do not want you to create my map - just create the whole content of it, i got the idea in my head..." (you get the irony-_-') and "stop giving constructive critics, I only want to hear "I will create it for for you..."

you are clearly in the wrong forum section for this, not that there is any section for these kind of threads, but this is diffinitly not the place.

I'm done with you, dont exspect any help from me.:thdown:

vex8118

Reaction score
I give up, you are clearly too stubborn to understand what anyone is saying, I say you should just refer to this thread:

It's not close to realistic to reach anything that could look like a conversation with you - all you have said is - "noo! I do not want you to create my map - just create the whole content of it, i got the idea in my head..." (you get the irony-_-') and "stop giving constructive critics, I only want to hear "I will create it for for you..."

you are clearly in the wrong forum section for this, not that there is any section for these kind of threads, but this is diffinitly not the place.

I'm done with you, dont exspect any help from me.:thdown:
That's fine that you are done. I'm sure I can find someone. I won't give up so don't try to stop me!

Endurance

Reaction score
Hello,

I am not sure whether Blizzard will implent an accurate copy of another game's protagonist.

Orgulla is an Ormus operative during Episode II. She is classified as a machine, so she could either be a cyborg (as in Ziggy) or an android (as in KOS-MOS). Orgulla appears to be a handmaiden or assassin working for the Ormus Patriarch. Orgulla has a multiple personality disorder, much like several characters in Xenogears (see Xenogears Terms). Her normal form is Eryu, and her altered form is Manes, likely a reference to Roman mythology. Orgulla supposedly dies during the raid on the Ormus Stronghold, just a short time before the re-appearance of Old Miltia.

The word orgullo is Spanish for "pride," a possible connection to Orgulla's haughty demeanor. With her battle cry of, "Disgusting impure flesh!" it seems that she holds a very extremist form of Gnostic dualism. She does not appear in Xenosaga I&III.

http://xenosaga.wikia.com/wiki/Orgulla

EDIT:
This COULD be a very awesome ninth Tavern Hero! The Hero Abilities and overall hero values of the Blood Mage, Alchemist & Firelord are the top 3 worst Heroes Blizzard has ever made in my opinion.

You honestly have no idea. I would quote from http://classic.battle.net/war3/ but that would take to long sir. Every Hero is usefull in his own way, I thank god that Blizzard did not intend to make a super hero but balanced them really well and adjusted the need in the personal liking.

Endurance

Reaction score
I am not quite sure if you got my point but Blizzard will only, if they even dare to, implent unique ideas of heroes and not replicas. Every artist needs constructive criticism and my advice for you is to get the idea of creating a hero for blizzard out of your head.

I am warning you to stop with negative posts like this one.

What happens when I won't stop? Are you really that brave to raise your fist against other people in the internet? All I can say is and you know right:

mt2402,1263136611,facepalm.jpg

W!†A_cRaft

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
If you can repost official Blizzard confirmation, with a link and everything, that this hero would become a Tavern hero, I will personally go out and buy TFT so I can help.

However, this claim appears to be extremely unlikely.

I am warning you to stop with negative posts like this one.

or you will /wrist or what? keep claiming every constructive feedback is a
"i dotn want to hear your negative comments" post, well go f yourself.

i've given you my honest opinion and evaluation: "HERO SUCKS" end of story it is nowhere nearly balanced and for future reference, Firelord is an uber kick ass hero. his ultimate is devastating.

EDIT: also, lets refer to "I GOT THE BEST IDEA" and "I WORKED MY HEAD FOR THE IDEA"....where exactly did you get the idea? ripped of other warcraft hero's spells and a concept from a different game?

vex8118

Reaction score
I am not quite sure if you got my point but Blizzard will only, if they even dare to, implent unique ideas of heroes and not replicas. Every artist needs constructive criticism and my advice for you is to get the idea of creating a hero for blizzard out of your head.
You can tell me to stop all you want but I will not stop until I get a response from Blizzard!

vex8118

Reaction score
or you will /wrist or what? keep claiming every constructive feedback is a
"i dotn want to hear your negative comments" post, well go f yourself.

i've given you my honest opinion and evaluation: "HERO SUCKS" end of story it is nowhere nearly balanced and for future reference, Firelord is an uber kick ass hero. his ultimate is devastating.

EDIT: also, lets refer to "I GOT THE BEST IDEA" and "I WORKED MY HEAD FOR THE IDEA"....where exactly did you get the idea? ripped of other warcraft hero's spells and a concept from a different game?

With your rude words like this I have no choice but to press report on this post. Don't make me do it again!

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
And in response to the post report:
Thread closed. It's clearly going nowhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.