Time of day trouble

futeki

Reaction score
I want to get the minutes and seconds from the real value of "In-game time of day", is this possible, and if so, how?

To give further details, essentially, I want to get the hours, and minutes from the in-game clock like so.
Example:
Code:
Convert:

Into:
6:00

Putting both the "6" and "0" into the variables GameClock_Hours and GameClock_Minutes. Thanks in advance.

kingkwong92

Reaction score
I've just tried working out how the game clock system works. When I save the game time as a real and display it every second, it is slightly behind the time when you put your mouse on the timer at the top.
I suggest seting the time of day at the start of the map and then trigger every second to save the time. If seconds >59 then minute=minute +1, seconds =0

futeki

Reaction score
I've just tried working out how the game clock system works. When I save the game time as a real and display it every second, it is slightly behind the time when you put your mouse on the timer at the top.
I suggest seting the time of day at the start of the map and then trigger every second to save the time. If seconds >59 then minute=minute +1, seconds =0

I had thought of this, but how can you have to convert 6:24 into 6.24 to set the in-game clock? As I'm sure you're aware, 6.24 is not equal to 6:24 on the in-game clock.

And if I were to have the two separate values for hours and minutes, I'm puzzled as to how you would combine and convert the two integer values (Clock_Hours and Clock_Minutes) into the real value required to set the in-game clock.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.