Other Tomb of Jarrahcon

Nudl9

Reaction score
Hey LotK i suggest following this tutorial and use the custom script with omnilights on several dungeon levels to create a realistic dungeon enviroment.

LotK

Reaction score
good news guys (as usual)

well at first: there was still a weird bug that made the real jarahcon not spawn.. dunno if its fixed now, but the other bug that only one hero could enter the arena is 100% fixed now.. i was sure i did before, but i guess it was just human failture

aanyway, there will be an alternate story and level in the next version, a new secret hero and some graphic changes (thanks to Nudl9 for the hint)

oh and is there anyw feedback about the concentration bug yet?

Immolation

Reaction score
This map is really strange. I mean, in a good way.

I tried it in singleplayer with the barbarian and died at the lightning boss guy :(
It's pretty hard in singleplayer even in Easy mode. :D

I suggest to nerf abit the difficulty and make the games more fast-paced, most people don't want to lose 2 hours or more for a single map.

Looking forward to it :cool:

iPeez

Hot food far all world wide!
Reaction score
Very good game, indeed!

+++
- Nice terrain
- Interresting heros
- Each of the "maps" are fun and different
- Hard enough
- Needs teamplay
- Item upgrades (!)

- (just a little one)
- I'm missing a difficult level option (or haven't I seen it yet?)
- Stats level*

* This is not actually a "-" but It will be very cool if you added 5 stats. Def, Atk, Spd, Evs (evasion) and Blk (block). So you can in some way power level what stat you want. This can make the game a tactic game.

But this is just an idea :p

Very nice game!

9.5/10

"Extremely good game with a lot of good and custom features! 9.5/10!"

LotK

Reaction score
- (just a little one)
- I'm missing a difficult level option (or haven't I seen it yet?)
- Stats level*

ehm... it seems like you haven't seen it ;)
it pops up when you talk to Durum the Explorer (in the level when you chose your hero aka. pregame)

and what you mean with stats level? you can press esc and spend your stats...

oh and yeah Immolation, i thought about making it faster, but that would kinda mean destroying the slow ToJ atmosphere and making it a hack and slay game
but rly, you are not supposed to play it single player :D

iPeez

Hot food far all world wide!
Reaction score
Uhooo.. :O

I didn't noticed the difficulty level choosing or ESC :p

Sorry!

Great game!

LotK

Reaction score
maybe i will implement tetris.....

well no xD
im sure some of you have read about the blizzard's april fool thingy hero, the archivar
i was inspired by them to make such a new hero.. well maybe more like a bard style using a crossbow

so basically a hybrid between archer (dd) and some supporter type

Immolation

Reaction score
I tried it with some people today, we got only at Stage 3 since they were pretty noobish(this map is not really meant to play with random guys on BNet). Still, I had great fun :D

LotK

Reaction score
I tried it with some people today, we got only at Stage 3 since they were pretty noobish(this map is not really meant to play with random guys on BNet). Still, I had great fun :D

seems like there are a few things to optimize... make the map more 'fun' for new players and random b-net noobs (those who cant read or think)
and the other one is, to keep old players interested and make it more challenging for them

hmmmm i think im gonna import some of the old ToJ levels (kinda got an unprotected 0.7 version) and make an semi-alternate story when chosing lower difficultys

oh and by the way, if anyone has an account at thw, please vote for map approval.. thank you very much!

lulol

Reaction score
I play this map many times !

it is really fun, but hard, and a bit repetitive . ( I lose at Storm spirit(or demon ) level, when there are flyings demons, i don't remember exactly )

heros are good and fun to play .

i usually heal, it's the better thing :)

terrain is really nice !

- i just think there is just one tactic to win this game . "Move and Camp"
- and i haven't enough time to explain here, sry !
9/10

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.