Grozzy

Reaction score
Go to http://translate.google.com/translate_t?sl=en&tl=ar

Then write some quotes, songs or whatever you like
Then translate them through different languages

And the outcome may be hillarious

Example:

Started as:
John Stalvern waited. The lights above him blinked and sparked out of the air. There were demons in the base. He didn't see them, but had expected them now for years. His warnings to Cernel Joson were not listenend to and now it was too late. Far too late for now, anyway.
John was a space marine for fourteen years. When he was young he watched the spaceships and he said to dad "I want to be on the ships daddy."
Dad said "No! You will BE KILL BY DEMONS"
There was a time when he believed him. Then as he got oldered he stopped. But now in the space station base of the UAC he knew there were demons.
"This is Joson" the radio crackered. "You must fight the demons!"
So John gotted his palsma rifle and blew up the wall.
"HE GOING TO KILL US" said the demons
"I will shoot at him" said the cyberdemon and he fired the rocket missiles. John plasmaed at him and tried to blew him up. But then the ceiling fell and they were trapped and not able to kill.
"No! I must kill the demons" he shouted
The radio said "No, John. You are the demons"
And then John was a zombie.

After translating it through several languages:
John stalvern have imagined. The lights and took the air. It's demons were at the base. He said they could not see, but he expects them for several years. His warnings cernel Joson listenend not too late. Too late now, anyway.
It's summer John maritime space fourteen years. When he was young and said he had seen the spacecraft, Abe said: "I do not want to be the father of ships."
Abe said: "You can not kill paholaisia"
It was a time when he believed. After what happened, as an end oldered. But today, the Space Station on the basis UAC he knows that there are demons.
"It is a Joson" crackered radio. "We must fight against the demons!"
Even John palsma gotted his gun and blew up the wall.
"He plans to kill the USA" and said Devils
"We will kill him" and said cyberdemon, firing rockets. Plasmaed John and tried to break with him. But the roof fell and trapped, and can not kill.
"I am obliged to kill the demons," he shouted
Radio, said: "No, John. You are demons"
Since then, John was lazy.

Now you try =P

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.