[Trigger/Indexing]How close am i?

HeX.16

Isn't Trollin You Right Now
Reaction score
How close am i? and what am i doing wrong.
Trigger:
  • Pursuit Setup
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Learns a skill
    • Conditions
      • (Learned Hero Skill) Equal to Pursuit (passive)
    • Actions
      • Set AbyssCasts = (AbyssCasts + 1)
      • Set AbyssLord[AbyssCasts] = (Learning Hero)
      • Set CasterChecker[AbyssCasts] = (Position of AbyssLord[AbyssCasts])
      • Unit - Create 1 Inflictor for (Owner of AbyssLord[AbyssCasts]) at CasterChecker[AbyssCasts] facing Default building facing degrees
      • Set PursuitPositionChecker[AbyssCasts] = (Last created unit)
      • Set PositionChecker[AbyssCasts] = (Position of PursuitPositionChecker[AbyssCasts])
      • Trigger - Turn on Increase Momentum <gen>
Trigger:
  • Increase Momentum
    • Events
      • Time - Every 0.50 seconds of game time
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • If - Conditions
          • (Distance between CasterChecker[AbyssCasts] and PositionChecker[AbyssCasts]) Less than or equal to 5.00
        • Then - Actions
          • Set PursuitMomentum[AbyssCasts] = 0.00
          • Unit - Remove -InfernoPursuit from AbyssLord[AbyssCasts]
          • Unit - Move PursuitPositionChecker[AbyssCasts] instantly to CasterChecker[AbyssCasts]
          • Unit - Set AbyssLord[AbyssCasts] movement speed to (Default movement speed of AbyssLord[AbyssCasts])
        • Else - Actions
          • Set PursuitMomentum[AbyssCasts] = (PursuitMomentum[AbyssCasts] + (4.00 + (1.00 x (Real((Level of Pursuit (passive) for AbyssLord[AbyssCasts]))))))
            • If - Conditions
              • PursuitMomentum[AbyssCasts] Greater than or equal to (300.00 + (100.00 x (Real((Level of Pursuit (passive) for AbyssLord[AbyssCasts])))))
            • Then - Actions
              • Set PursuitMomentum[AbyssCasts] = (225.00 + (75.00 x (Real((Level of Pursuit (passive) for AbyssLord[AbyssCasts])))))
            • Else - Actions
            • If - Conditions
              • PursuitMomentum[AbyssCasts] Greater than or equal to 250.00
            • Then - Actions
              • Special Effect - Create a special effect at CasterChecker[AbyssCasts] using Objects\Spawnmodels\Undead\ImpaleTargetDust\ImpaleTargetDust.mdl
              • Special Effect - Destroy (Last created special effect)
            • Else - Actions
            • If - Conditions
              • PursuitMomentum[AbyssCasts] Greater than or equal to 450.00
            • Then - Actions
              • Destructible - Pick every destructible within 300.00 of CasterChecker[AbyssCasts] and do (Actions)
                • Loop - Actions
                  • Destructible - Kill (Picked destructible)
                • If - Conditions
                  • (Level of -InfernoPursuit for AbyssLord[AbyssCasts]) Greater than 0
                • Then - Actions
                • Else - Actions
                  • Unit - Add -InfernoPursuit to AbyssLord[AbyssCasts]
            • Else - Actions
              • Unit - Remove -InfernoPursuit from AbyssLord[AbyssCasts]
          • Unit - Set AbyssLord[AbyssCasts] movement speed to ((Default movement speed of AbyssLord[AbyssCasts]) + PursuitMomentum[AbyssCasts])
          • Unit - Move PursuitPositionChecker[AbyssCasts] instantly to CasterChecker[AbyssCasts]
Trigger:
  • SlowDown
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Is issued an order targeting an object
      • Unit - A unit Is issued an order targeting a point
    • Conditions
      • PursuitMomentum[AbyssCasts] Greater than or equal to (300.00 + (100.00 x (Real((Level of Pursuit (passive) for AbyssLord[AbyssCasts])))))
      • Or - Any (Conditions) are true
        • Conditions
          • (Issued order) Equal to (Order(move))
          • (Issued order) Equal to (Order(attack))
          • (Issued order) Equal to (Order(patrol))
    • Actions
      • Set PursuitMomentum[AbyssCasts] = (PursuitMomentum[AbyssCasts] - 50.00)

Dinowc

don't expect anything, prepare for everything
Reaction score
this is definitely not MUI nor MPI and it will bug if casted with 2 different units because that AbyssCasts variable is global and changing it will affect the whole instance

instead of that, use a global unit group and add every caster in it and assign the arrays to each of them and set their Custom Values to AbyssCasts, making everyone indexed with a unique number

and every 0.50 seconds of game time loop trough the group and do the actions using Custom Value of picked unit instead of AbyssCasts

also we have Hashtables today so no need to use arrays anymore

btw what's that dummy used for?

HeX.16

Reaction score
Lol its my 1st time trying this so it is very bad. The spell doesnt even work anymore xD. I dont know how to use hashtables and im not sure what you said above. Would you be able to edit the map for me? I had it working now i tried this indexing thingy and it broke....

Dinowc

Reaction score
do you have NewGen and the game patched on 1.24?

because when I try to open your map, it shows me an error

when I try to code in it, I can't save it...

it's weird, I think I'm the one using older version because I can't use hashtables, at least not in GUI :/

Dinowc

Reaction score
I've made it

not sure if this is what you wanted though (I couldn't use hashtables cause my WE is broken)

HeX.16

Reaction score
Hmmm it doesnt seem to work is that the right map? Im not sure but to me that looks like my code just converted.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.